☆Train

"(Y/n)? (Y/n)!" you were woken by a voice, you sat up, surprised. Your head had hit something. "Ow...." you said rubbing your head. "Wake up, you sleepy head," it was Jotaro, he was holding his forehead. He was in his school uniform. "Why... why are you in your uniform? Isn't the clothes more comfortable?" you asked, looking at him up and down. "I am a student. I have to wear like one. And you, you'd better get your clothes on. We're leaving soon," he looked down at his watch. You got off the bed, you reached for your clothes. It was kinda wet but it was okay to wear. You walked to the restroom, rubbing your eyes and yawning.

You came out, in your clothes now. You walked out to the lobby with Jotaro to meet up with the others. You yawned, still tired. Soon Kakyoin and Polnareff came out, Mr. Joestar and Avdol came up after a few seconds. Surprisingly Anne came out to the lobby. You gave her knife back, telling her to use it only in emergency. You all said goodbye to Anne and walked off to the train station.

The train arrived soon as your team reached the station. You sat behind Jotaro. You yawned and stretched your arms, the sleepiness didn't leave you yet. You turned around and poked Jotaro's back.
"Hmm? Got a problem?" he looked back at you.
"Hey, Jotaro can I talk with you two? I'm bored," you yawned.
"Like if I care," he turned his back to you.
"You're rude," you pulled his chain, making him look back at you with a death glare.
"You deserved that," you stuck your tongue out at him.
"You wait there," he said getting up.
He reached for your shirt and pulled you up to his level.
"I'm not in the buddy buddy mood. Okay? If you piss me off one more tine I won't hesitate to throw you off the train," he growled.
You just booped his nose, you knew well that it pisses him off.
"Oh no. What are you gonna do? Throw me out?" you scoffed.
"You should feel lucky that you're my friend," he letted your shirt go, making you fall on the floor.
"Urgh, you're an ass," you said, still on the floor.
"You didn't have to do that. (Y/n)'s just bored," Kakyoin said, walking up to you.
"Tsk. Like if I care. (She's/He's/They're) the one that chose the wrong person to mess with," Jotaro said sitting back down.
Kakyoin helped you get up and dust your (pants/skirt).
"I can talk to you for a while if you want," he said as he looked into your eyes.
"Really? That would be awesome," you said giving him a smile.
You looked over to your seat, it was only for one person. You thought for a moment. "Hey, Kakyoin, will it be weird if I sat on you?" you asked looking at him.
Jotaro looked back at you two, Kakyoin's face was red with embarrassment. "(Y/n) w-what was that?" Kakyoin said trying to calm himself down.
"Well there's only one seat for one person. So I was just asking. You have other ideas?"
"I.. If it's okay with you, I wouldn't mind."
"Really? I'm pretty heavy.. you okay w-," you were stopped by a hand grabbing your arm.
"Don't you fucking dare Kakyoin," it was Jotaro who was gripping your arm. You looked up at him, he had a scowl.
"Jotaro it's not like we were doing something dumb," you tried to take your arm back, he held you tighter making a bruise.
"I can't fucking believe it, have you gone insane?! Did all the attacks make you dumb?!" Jotaro yelled at you.
"Hey! Stop being such an ass!" you growled.
Kakyoin just stood there, not knowing what to do. Jotaro and you kept arguing, which was stopped by your stomach rumbling.
"You hungry?" Jotaro asked, he still had a scowl on his face.
"I-.. no!" you said, getting out of his grip.
"You know we could get some food for you (Y/n)-san," Kakyoin said, he was trying his best to help.
"Shut up Kakyoin!" Jotaro yelled, he was definitely pissed.
"Jotaro! You shut up already!" you yelled back at him.
"Kakyoin, go back to your seat. I'll take care of him."

You pulled Jotaro's chain to get him down to your level.
"Don't treat your friend like that. He's one of your friends in this damn world, you got that big boy?" you whispered to him.
"Don't talk to me like your my mom, you bitch," he growled.
"Yeah sure. Take it as an advice then," you letted go of his chain.

You sat back to your seat, Jotaro just gave you a death glare and went back to his seat. You letted out a big sigh, Jotaro sometimes acted like a child it always ended up in a bad way and made things worse. You leaned to the window, your stomach was empty since the morning. You remembered what your parents told you when you were younger, 'If you skip breakfast the acid in your stomach might eat you instead,' it was frightening to say to a kid but at least it was a life lesson. You closed your eyes, remembering your parents. You letted out another sigh, days were getting harder. 'A nap won't hurt..' you thought as you slowly fell asleep.

"Oi, you want to eat this?" Jotaro asked, no answer. He turned his head to see you sleeping. He sighed and turned his head back.
"What did (she/he/they) say?" Kakyoin asked.
"(She's/He's/They're) asleep," Jotaro said putting the plate down. Jotaro grumbled.
"What's getting on your nerves Jojo?"
"Nothing. Just that dumb bitch scolding me."
"You know, (Y/n) might be just worried about you."
"That bitch? Hell no. (She/He/They) just like being all nosy."
"Well, (she's/he's/they're) your friend. Right?"
"More like a frenemy."
Kakyoin laughed at Jotaro's comment.
"You know.. (Y/n)-san is just like your mother. (She/He/They) give this comforting vibe."
"Tsk. More of a bitch-ish vibe."
"Jojo. If you don't mind, can I have (her/him/them)?"
"What do you mean by have?" Jotaro scowled.
"You know, being in a relationship."
"Why ask me. Ask (Y/n) yourself."
"Ah, do you think that (Y/n)'ll accept my feelings?"
"I'll say no to that. (Y/n)'ll never date one of (her/his/their) friends."
"Then why did you suggest me to confess?"
"I don't know. Just confess to (her/him/them), not like I care."

"Kakyoin. Promise me this," Jotaro said as Kakyoin got up.
"Yeah? What is it Jojo?"
"Promise me that you'll take good care of (her/him/them). (Y/n)'s very fragile."
"Hmm? (Y/n)-san doesn't look fragile to me.."
"(She/He/They) went through shits you can't even think of. I was told by her uncle. He told me to be a good friend for (her/him/them). Guess I failed that. Just telling you to not fail it like I did."
"Wh- what did (Y/n)'s uncle tell you?" Kakyoin sat back down.
"He told me about (Y/n)'s parents. (She's/He's/They've) seen shits, nasty ones. He barely saved (her/him/them) from dying."
"Can you tell me what happened to (Y/n)'s parents?"
"They died. 9 years ago. When (Y/n) was 7. That's all I know."
"Oh... Do you think it'll be okay for (Y/n)-san? You know when I confess to (her/him/them)?"
"I don't know. Try it. But I doubt that (she/he/they)'ll reject it."
"Okay..."
"So what are you gonna do? Confess or not?"
"I'm just gonna watch over (her/him/them) for now. I don't wanna rush things."
Jotaro just hummed.

"Hey Jojo," Kakyoin broke the silence.
Jotaro just made a small hum in response.
"Was there another Stand attack while I was gone?"
"Yeah. The Stand name was Yellow Temperance. It transformed into you and tagged around with us. We were lucky to find it out early, thanks to (Y/n)... me and (Y/n)
had beaten the shit out of the user, he might have drowned by now for all I care."
"Oh wow. I can't believe that the user turned into me. Ah, Jojo. Are you going to eat that cherry? I'm not trying to be greedy, but they're my favorite."
Jotaro just hummed as an yes.
"Thank you," Kakyoin took the cherry in his mouth.
"Rero rero rero rero," he said while rolling the cherry in his mouth. Jotaro scowled at the scene.
Kakyoin soon ate the cherry and pointed outside, "Look there's a flock of flamingos."
Jotaro turned his head to look outside. He watched the flock of flamingos fly. He hoped the rest of the trip will be peaceful like right now.

((A short chapter since it's holiday in Korea UwU. I'm gonna go eat now. Baiii)) +I did 'rero' instead 'lick' since 'rero' sounded(?) better.