☆Wish

The team stopped at a hospital nearby. Kakyoin's eyes were bleeding again and Avdol had to treat his wound, you swore about not healing their wounds fully. Mr. Joestar took them to a hospital, you all waited in the car. The team arrived to a nearby town to get some new tires. You four was walking around the town, looking around.

"How are those two doing?"
"Avdol's neck wound didn't damage anything vital, and Kakyoin's scars opened again."
"I should've healed it fully.."
"Shut up. You almost got killed there you fool."
"(Y/n), how's your injury?"
"It healed... I'm just thirsty," you looked around.
"Hey, Jotaro. Look, look!" you pointed a drink shop.
"What about it?"
"Some drinks?"
"No."
"Oh, C'mon! I'm thirsty!"
"Jotaro, we should go to a café, we can drink and relax a bit."
"Whatever."
"There are many café around here. Which one should we go?"
Polnareff flicked his cigarette, it landed on a café called 'MAXIM'.
"My cigarette picked that one."

You all walked in the café, it was pretty nice. As you all sat down the shop manager walked over to you guys, "Welcome. What would you like?"
"Let's see.. I'd like some black tea."
"Same."
"All right. Four black teas, then?"
"No, we'd better not."
"Huh?"
"Listen. We're in Egypt, which is enemy territory. More enemies are lurking around us than ever before and we don't know when they'll attack. We have to be more careful than we've been when it comes to poison. From now on, only drink from bottles or cans," Mr. Joestar said.
"What? Are you serious?"
"I'm serious. Hey, forget the black tea. We're going to have cola instead."
"Cola?!"
"Yeah. Something wrong with that?"
"N- no. Okay. Cola, right? So four colas, then."
"Oh, and we'll take the caps off at the table ourselves. Also, I want the third, fourth, fifth, and sixth colas from the right."
"Urghhhh..." you groaned as you leaned to the table.
"Hey! Manager! This cola isn't cold at all. Your shop serves warm cola? I'm not gonna pay, you jackass!" the customer said as he walked out.
"Hey, are the colas not cold?"
"Th- the refrigerator is broken."
"You're being too paranoid. Even if that guys were our enemy, and if he were really trying to poison us... how would he know that we'd come in here? This city has all these cafés, and I happened to choose this one. If there were only one café, maybe, but there are plenty."
"I'm just saying that being careful can't hurt."
"If you're that concerned, then let's change cafés. We'll go to the one across the street," Polnareff said as he got up to leave.
"All right."
You all got out of the café, you groaned as you got off the seat. You turned over to see a café burning. You froze there, this was the worst day ever.

In the end, the team bought the black teas. You were almost dead, you couldn't even move a muscle.
"Oi, drink your tea."
"I.. can't move... too... tired..."
Jotaro sipped his tea. You heard crashing sounds and someone screaming. Your team all spat out the tea, it must be Iggy. You saw Iggy run out of the store, you groaned and got up as your team all ran to catch Iggy.
"Damn it you assholes.." you groaned and left the café.
You heard Jotaro's footsteps, you looked up at him.
"Oi, get on slowpoke," he crouched down to give you a piggyback ride. As soon as you got on, Jotaro got up and ran really fast. He caught up to the team after a few seconds.
"(Y/n), you get Iggy."
"Why meee..."
"He listens to you," Jotaro growled.
"Iggy....come here.." you whimpered.
Iggy ran back to you and Jotaro. He wagged his tail and sat down.
"It's no fair! Why does Iggy only listen to (Y/n)?!" Polnareff whined.

"Oi, (Y/n). I'm gonna head to the hospital. You gonna tag along or should I hand you over to Polnareff?"
"Polnareff... you can't walk that long with me on you."
"Tsk. Whatever," Jotaro putted you down. You barely stood up and walked next to Polnareff.
"We should get you a drink," Polnareff said as he looked around. He ran off to somewhere and brought a bottle of water.
"Polnareff, you sure it's not poisoned?"
"Yup! I just bought it at that store. Cap on and fresh."
"Thanks Pol.." you drank the water, it was a lifesaver.