☆Dream

You woke up in a playground. It looked similar, it was your hometown. You looked at your hands, they were small kid's hands. 'This has to be a dream,' you thought as you walked up to the kids. "(Y/n)! You're it!" one of the kids said. You don't remember their name but you do know that they're your childhood friends.
You blinked your eyes, now sun setting. You were questioned about how the time works in this place, but soon letted it slip since it was your past memory. As you walked up to your home you could hear sirens, this felt similar, a little bit too similar. It was the day when your family died. Everything you cared about just went away in a few seconds. As you reached close to your house, the scene of your house burning filled your eyes. A firefighter caught you before you ran to the house, you couldn't remember anything but the burning house. Everything else was blurry and muffled, you couldn't think nor move. You could only hear the screams coming from the house. You were absolutely paralyzed. You didn't remember what happened next, you blacked out. When you opened your eyes again, you were at the police station, where your uncle worked. You were looking at your younger-self, who was crying. Your uncle tried to calm your younger-self down. Your aunt soon rushed in, holding younger-self's tiny hands. "(Y/n), it's all right. You're gonna be alright," your aunt said hugging the small child and getting up to leave. You never remembered these things, but you still remember that these shits happened when you were just 7. "(Y/n)," a voice said from behind. "(Y/n)!" the voice continued calling your name.

"(Y/n)!!!" you opened your eyes, you saw Jotaro's hand on your shoulder, he must have been shaking you. "Finally, you were sweating a lot. The hell's gotten into you? Caught a cold or something?" he said leaning to check your temperature. "No.. just a bad dream." "Yeah sure that explains why you were crying the fuck out," he said pinching your cheek. "I- I cried?" you asked, surprised. "What kind of dream will make the one and only (Y/n) to cry?" Jotaro scoffed. You stuck your tongue out, "You're a dick." "Yeah sure." Jotaro seemed to be enjoying this situation. Jotaro looked into your eyes, it made you twitch in surprise. He placed his hand on your face wiping the tear away. "Eh?! Ehhh?!?" you were surprised by his actions. "What has gotten into you?!?" you asked backing away, "Pfft. Chubby cheeks. You look like a fucking hamster," Jotaro squished your cheeks but soon letted you go. You looked around to see that everyone's asleep. "Oh..." you remembered how he was when there was no one around. "God damn it Jotaro.." you covered your face in embarrassment. "What? Can't make fun of my friend?" he spoke playfully, placing his hands on your cheeks. He squished your cheeks again. "You sure have chubby cheeks," he said, still squishing your face again. "I'll fucking kill you," you said giving him a death stare. He just scoffed. "It's still night, you'd better go back to sleep," you said removing his hands from your face. "Nah. I'm wide awake 'mom'," he said playing with your cheeks again. "Listen to me for once," you said giving him another death stare. "Sure thing 'mom'," he said pinching your cheek. "Ow! Seriously?!" you punched his arm. He just ruffled your hair, "Ah, my hair!" the seawater already made your hair all messed up, but thanks to Jotaro it got worser. You just sighed in defeat.
He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into a hug. "The fuck is that for?" you screamed. "For warmth you dumb fool," he said holding you tighter. You grumbled, it felt like being hugged by a grizzly bear.

You didn't feel like going to sleep. You didn't want to dream that shit again. Jotaro rested his head on your (head/shoulder). You couldn't move in this position. You did try squirming out of his grip which ended up with him holding you tighter. The sun rose up, it was so beautiful. You hoped you had a camera with you. Anne soon woke up, looking at you, who was held by the big man. You could barely move your hand to wave a good morning to Anne. Soon others woke up to see you being held by Jotaro, who was still asleep. Mr. Joestar said 'Oh my God.' it was sure was surprising that Jotaro had a soft spot. Kakyoin looked at you, "You need help?" You shook your head, he might suffocate you if you moved a little bit more. The loud noises made Jotaro to finally wake up. "Good morning big boy," you said as he letted you free. He looked around to see all the eyes on him. "What are you looking at?" he was definitely pissed. "Ah, it's-," Kakyoin was cut off by Mr. Joestar. "Jotaro! Are you in a relationship with (her/him/them)?" he asked pointing you, he had a questioning face of course. Kakyoin face palmed, Polareff and Anne looked at you two with excitement in their eyes, and Avdol just sighed. You made a puzzled face, 'What kind of dumb fuck ass would date him?' you asked yourself. You knew he wasn't that bad but you did know that he only shows you his soft spot since you were his friend for a long time. Jotaro looked at his grandpa with confused eyes. "What gives you 'that' idea?" Jotaro asked putting his hand on your hair. Some gasped by his action. "Don't make it worse, Jotaro," you whispered to him. "What the situation or your hair?" "Both!" you quietly yelled at him. "G- g- g- guys! Look!" Anne said spitting the water she was drinking. You all looked over to where she pointed, there was a huge ass ship coming towards the emergency boat you guys were in.

((Ah, a very short chapter.... Sorry my reader-chans I'll try to write the chapters longer QwQ)) +softy Joot is the best UwU