8

Trigger Warning: Rape

Dear Diary,

Someone knows the truth.

"Why do you think it's okay for you to keep leaving work early?!" Hoseok yelled as he smacked Yoongi's head."How do you expect to make enough money to cover your part of the bills?!" He smacked Yoongi's head again, unrelenting."You're so fucking useless! You don't clean! You keep leaving work early! What the hell do you even contribute besides your ass?!"

Yoongi opened his mouth to speak but ended up letting out a cry when his hair was gripped and tugged downward, forcing him to his knees."I'm sorry! I'm sorry, Seokie!" Tears blurred his vision as Hoseok started tugging his hair back and forth, forcing his head to be jerked from side to side. He cried in pain but knew better than to try to stop Hoseok.

"I bet I'm not the only person who's gotten your ass lately! I bet you've been a little slut!" Hoseok was angry, fuming about Yoongi's newest diary entry."If you're going to sleep around, at least get paid for it, you whore!"

"I'm not!" Yoongi protested as tears streamed down his cheeks."I'm only yours, Seokie! I promise!"

"Prove it!" Hoseok finally released Yoongi's hair."I'm going to count to thirty! You better be in bed and ready for me by the time I reach thirty! Do you understand?!" When Yoongi nodded, Hoseok started counting."One! Two!" He was somewhat pleased when Yoongi scrambled away to the bedroom."Three!"

Yoongi couldn't even think about how bad his head was hurting from all the smacking and hair-pulling. He was too scared, terrified of how rough Hoseok was most likely going to be. He hastily stripped off his clothes as he could hear his boyfriend's angry counting. He didn't want this. He didn't want Hoseok to even touch him. He wished he could hide and wait until Hoseok calmed down, but he couldn't.

"You better be ready for me!" Hoseok marched his way to the bedroom and smirked when he saw Yoongi sitting naked on the bed, face red and cheeks stained with tears. Stepping over to the bed, he unzipped his pants and freed his dick."Open up, slut." he commanded. As soon as Yoongi opened his mouth, Hoseok gripped his boyfriend's hair and shoved his dick into his mouth, all the way to the hilt.

It became near-impossible for Yoongi to breathe as Hoseok began thrusting into his mouth, the roughest he'd ever been. Yoongi didn't know what made Hoseok so angry today. If he knew, he would have done anything to prevent it. Moving his hands up without thinking, Yoongi tried to grab Hoseok's hips, desperate for air, but his hands were smacked away.

Hoseok didn't abuse Yoongi's mouth for long. He pulled out and slapped his boyfriend's cheek with such harshness."Hands and knees. Now."

Yoongi's eyes widened."But, Seokie, I'm not prepped!" he pleaded."I need--"

Grabbing Yoongi's face tightly, Hoseok hardened his gaze."You had thirty seconds to get ready. You should have prepped yourself with haste. Now you'll have to do without. Turn over."

Hoseok's tone terrified Yoongi. It was the most menacing it had ever sounded. Turning over onto his hands and knees, Yoongi squeezed his eyes shut and braced for pain.

---

When the alarm clock went off that night, Hoseok grabbed the alarm and turned it off. Rolling over to face Yoongi, he snuggled against his boyfriend's back."You took your punishment so well earlier, Yoongi-baby." he said with the most sickingly-sweet tone he could produce."I'll let you stay home tonight. I'll even tell the manager that you're sick." He pressed a kiss to the back of Yoongi's shoulder.

Despite being quiet, Yoongi was awake. He hadn't slept at all. He'd only been able to lie here in silence as Hoseok cuddled on him after today's...event. He was tired and in so much pain.