17

"You see how useless and stupid your attempts of getting help are?" Hoseok asked with a smirk on his face, hands on his hips as he was feeling extremely smug."It's been a month, and Namjoon is still the only person who believes you. He probably only believes you because you went to his house that one day to give him some ass." That was Hoseok's accusation ever since then. He kept accusing Yoongi of having sex with Namjoon to buy his belief."We both know you have nothing else to offer him."

Yoongi couldn't say anything back. If he did, he'd just anger Hoseok. What could he possibly say that wouldn't incur anger and wrath? So he just hung his head low and stayed quiet, taking whatever Hoseok wanted to say to him.

"All you've done for Namjoon is wet his dick and alienate him from his friends." Then, came Hoseok's worst accusation yet."Maybe you are learning how to be an abuser, Hyung." When he saw Yoongi flinch at those words, he scoffed."Just like I took you away from your family and previous friends, you've taken Namjoon away from his friends. You're isolating him, as I did to you."

"I-I'm not." Yoongi refused to believe that he was becoming an abuser. He didn't want to hurt anyone. He didn't want to be like Hoseok."I'm not an abuser."

Hoseok reached out and grabbed a handful of Yoongi's hair."You think you can talk back to me? We both know what you are. You're a pathetic loser who can't get any friends without bending over for them. I bet you suck his dick at work in exchange for the lunch he buys for you. Yeah, I know about that. I'm not stupid or blind. I know he buys your food. That's why you've put on so much weight, you fat freak." He tugged Yoongi's hair downward harshly to force him onto his knees, as he'd done many other times before."I bet he fucks your useless mouth in exchange."

Seeing where this was going, Yoongi tried to pull away, but Hoseok's grip on his hair was strong."He doesn't! Seokie, please believe me! He doesn't! I've only been yours!"

"Prove it." Hoseok released Yoongi's hair and unzipped his pants."Suck my dick, you unfaithful cheater."

"Yes, Seokie." Not wanting to get himself into further trouble, Yoongi pulled down Hoseok's pants and underwear. He had done this so many times, but that didn't make it any easier. Gulping, he licked the tip to get started slowly, too shaky to move quickly.

Hoseok wasn't happy with that though."Hurry up, slut." Grabbing the back of Yoongi's head, he pulled him forward, slamming his dick fully into Yoongi's mouth. As he began to thrust into Yoongi's mouth, he knew he was cutting off the smaller guy's airway, purposely pushing down into his throat.

Yoongi could feel his face turning red with the desperate need to breathe as Hoseok abused his mouth and throat. He was gagging uncontrollably, which seemed to only bring Hoseok more pleasure, his throat contractions and whines unfortunately urging his abuser to continue. Tears streamed down his cheeks as he tried to think of good things to get himself through this. And as he did, he thought about Namjoon. He wanted Namjoon right now. He wanted to hold his hand and feel safe with him.

When he was feeling satisfied, Hoseok let out a groan as he released into Yoongi's throat. Pulling out, his expression twisted in disgust when the smaller guy turned to the side and vomited onto the floor."Of course you immediately make another mess. That's all you do around here." With sick delight, Hoseok grabbed Yoongi's head and rubbed his dick in his hair before pulling up his underwear and pants."I'm going out. Clean up this nasty mess while I'm gone."

"Where..." Yoongi struggled to ask between coughs."Where...are you...g-going..?"

"To Jungkook's place. I need to get laid, and you're being gross, so he'll have to do." Hoseok gave Yoongi a single smack to the head."I'll see you at work tonight. I know sweet Jungkook will let me stay with him all day." He made a hum of delight."Just think of all the sex we can have today. I'll tell him awful things about you, get him full of sympathy, and use it to my advantage. He's so easy." Reaching down, he lightly poked the tip of Yoongi's nose."He's a lot like you were, you know, when we first met. Believing everything I tell him and willing to please me in any way to make me feel better. Sure, he's more irrational, but that's what makes it fun."