18

Yoongi didn't know how things came to this, but he couldn't complain as he was lying in Namjoon's bed in the middle of the afternoon. Namjoon was asleep on the couch as Yoongi was bundled up in his multiple blankets. It was so comfortable. He wished Namjoon was sleeping in the bed with him, but he also knew that would be a little awkward. Why was everything so awkward for them? Well, Yoongi knew his own awkwardness was due to his only intimate experiences being with Hoseok. Why was Namjoon so awkward? Was he inexperienced? If he was, Yoongi thought that was cute.

Despite feeling safe and comfortable, Yoongi was having a hard time falling asleep. He couldn't stop thinking about the things that happened since he got here. That tender kiss on the couch was wonderful. They'd even shared another kiss a couple hours after that. Yoongi wanted more. He wanted more of that gentleness. It made him feel selfish though. He wasn't in control of anything that happened in his horrible relationship with Hoseok. He was constantly forced into sexual acts that he didn't want. Now that he had Namjoon, who was so nice to him, Yoongi wanted intimate acts that he could choose and control. He wanted to make the decisions to take things further or make them stop.

Thoughts seeped into his mind, imaginations of what it might be like to have sex with Namjoon. Would it be gentle, like everything else with Namjoon was? Yoongi hoped so. He would feel utterly betrayed if Namjoon ever hurt him, which he doubted would happen. Unable to get the thoughts out of his head, Yoongi got out of bed and made his way to the living room. He had to use one hand to hold up the pajama pants he was borrowing from Namjoon; they were far too big on him. The pajama top kept slipping off his shoulder, but he didn't care about that.

Once in the living room, Yoongi peered at Namjoon, who was fast asleep on the couch, snoring. That didn't bother Yoongi. He didn't mind the sound. Not wanting to wake the other, Yoongi laid on the floor in front of the couch, just wanting to be closer to Namjoon. Even now, it was hard for him to sleep, but he felt a little more at ease. Maybe being alone in the bedroom hadn't been the problem. It was possible that he just had trouble sleeping in unfamiliar places. He wasn't used to Namjoon's house yet, so it would take some time, but he didn't even know if he would ever sleep here again. Still, he eventually managed to fall asleep.

---

Hoseok sighed as he played around on his phone, Jungkook's arms wrapped around his waist from behind. They were both nude, and Hoseok was a little achy, but he didn't regret anything. To help Jungkook see him more as weak and helpless, he'd allowed the other to dominate. That was part of his tactic, using his body and false submissiveness to gain loyalty. He was certainly growing attached to Jungkook, seeing great potential in him to be the next victim once he was through with Yoongi.

"You should sleep, baby." Jungkook spoke huskily from behind Hoseok."Don't let your phone keep you from getting sleep."

"I know." It took all of Hoseok's will power to not cringe when he felt Jungkook kiss his shoulder. He hated Jungkook's affection whenever he couldn't utilize it for anything."I'm just worried. What if Yoongi-hyung finds out I'm here?" he lied."What if he finds out about us?"

Propping himself up on an elbow, Jungkook leaned just slightly over Hoseok to be able to see his face, seeing a pout on Hoseok's lips that made him weak every time."You don't have to worry. I'll keep you safe. I'll do anything for you."

Hoseok set his phone onto the nightstand then rolled onto his back, peering up at Jungkook."You'll hurt him, won't you? You'll make him pay for what he does to me?" He knew the right strings to pull to manipulate Jungkook like a puppet. It always worked.

"Hoseokie-hyung, there's got to be another way. We can figure something out. Maybe you can just move in with me and never go back to him. If he calls the cops and reports you as missing, I'll explain the situation to them. I know they'll take our side." Jungkook knew he had been awful toward Yoongi, in defense of Hoseok, but he never outwardly admitted that it caused him to feel much guilt. He didn't want to be a bad person.

That wasn't what Hoseok wanted to hear at all, so he needed to persuade Jungkook to do things his way."Don't you love me?" he asked with a hurt tone, shifting his gaze to the side."I love you, Jungkook, but I guess you don't love me as much as I love you. Why won't you help me?"

"What? Baby, no, I do love you. I do." It pained Jungkook to be accused of not loving Hoseok. He would do anything to prove his love."I just think it would be better to get you out of that situation as soon as possible and involve the police."

"But I keep telling you that the police won't help." Hoseok couldn't let the police get involved. There was too much that could be used against him if Yoongi and Namjoon worked together."Why can't you just help me? Why won't you just make Yoongi-hyung pay for hurting me? Do you like it when I come to you in pieces? Do you like it when I'm weak and wounded? Maybe you're an abuser too. You just take advantage of me when I'm hurt and desperate."

Deeply wounded by those words, Jungkook pushed aside his rationality, as he tended to do with Hoseok."Baby, that's not true at all. Please don't think that. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you."

It greatly pleased Hoseok to hear Jungkook apologize and give in to his manipulation. He could keep using Jungkook as a weapon, as long as he could keep manipulating and emotionally blackmailing him."But how do I know I can trust you?"

"I'll do anything you want, Hoseokie-hyung. I promise. Please trust me. I love you, and I'll do anything for you." Jungkook didn't know that he was playing right into Hoseok's hand. He didn't want to be cruel, but what else could he do? The one he loved showed so much hurt and betrayal whenever he tried to do anything else that would resolve the situation."Please, baby."

"You'll hurt him for me?" Hoseok resisted a smirk when Jungkook nodded."Get Jimin to help you. Ruin Yoongi-hyung's time tonight, but make it look like an accident. I don't want you or Jimin to get in trouble." He reached a hand up to gently cup Jungkook's cheek."It would pain me to see you or Jimin get fired while protecting me."

"It'll look like an accident. I promise." Leaning down, Jungkook pecked Hoseok's lips."Now please try to sleep. As long as you're with me, you're safe. I'll always protect you."

Hoseok rolled back to his side, facing away from Jungkook to allow the younger to cuddle him like before. Besides, he didn't want to face him right now. If he did, there was a chance he might slip up and smirk while thinking about the things that might happen tonight. It was so easy for him to twist Jungkook's thoughts and feelings to his advantage, but he couldn't let his pride show.