two.

(𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗗𝗬) 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗡𝗘𝗥𝗦

(𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗗𝗬) 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗡𝗘𝗥𝗦

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆  that the class ended. you stood up and began collecting your things when akaashi called out to you, "l/n-san !" he said. "a-akaashi.." you trailed off. "would you like to eat lunch with me and bokuto-san ?" he asked you.

you perked up immediately, "a-are you sure ? i wouldn't want to be a bother." you said "you're not a bother l/n-san" he said "and i can tell bokuto-san wouldn't mind." you smiled at him and said, "thanks akaashi !! if you're really sure i'd love to have lunch with you both."

after that having lunch with bokuto and akaashi became a normal thing, you got to know them more and eventually started hanging out with them more often.  "l/n-chan do you know how to play volleyball ?" bokuto asked you during lunch one day.

a small smile appeared on your face "well, i used to love volleyball back in junior high. i was quite good at it too." "what position did you play ?" bokuto asked curiously, "i was actually the ace. just like you bokuto-san." you said with a smile

akaashi turned to look at you with a surprised expression on his face, "how were you the ace if you're this...short ?" akaashi asked. "hey !! im not that short you guys are just trees !!" you said punching his arm.

akaashi seemed to be unbothered by you punching his arm and turned his attention back to his food, bokuto on the other hand was bombarding you with questions which you happily answered.

after lunch you and akaashi parted ways with bokuto and made your way back to class, you took your seat as akaashi took the one next to you, not long after the teacher walked in and the lesson begun.

"today i'll be putting you in groups for a class project." the teacher said, "and no you may not pick your partners." the whole class groaned but you were unbothered by it and went back to taking notes. the teacher started reciting names off of the paper she was holding, you werent paying much attention until you heard— "l/n y/n and akaashi keiji."

you shot your head up and turned to look at akaashi who was already staring at you. when he realized he has been caught he blushed slightly and turned his head away. 'cute ' you thought, a smile dancing on your face.

the bell rung once more and you stood up to pack your things, just as you were heading out you heard akaashi call out to you, "l/n-san !"
you turned around to face him, "akaashi !" you said with a smile, "do you need something ?"

the raven-haired boy gave you a small smile before saying, "since we're partners i was wondering if we could do the first half of the project at your house and the second half at mine. it can also be the other way around if thats more convenient for you."

"i think we should stick to the first idea," you told him. "you can walk home with me after school tomorrow."

"thanks l/n-san, im looking forward to working on the project with you." he said before dashing off to volleyball practice leaving you grinning like an idiot.