seventeen.

𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗗𝗔𝗬

𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗗𝗔𝗬

bokuto-san ( ) :

bokuto-san ( ) :
HEY HEY HEY Y/N-CHAN !!!!!!
ARE YOU FREE TOMORROW??

bo-kun !! of course im free :DD
whats up ?

bokuto-san ( ) :
ITS AKAASHI'S BIRTHDAY TOMORROW
AND I THINK HE'D REALLY LIKE FOR U
TO BE THERE SO WE'RE PLANNING A
SURPRISE PARTY FOR HIM. CAN YOU
COME PLLLLLLLEEEEAAAAASSEE ????

of course i'll come bokuto-san !! :DD
where will you be holding it ?

bokuto-san ( ) :
AT THE GYM !! BE THERE BY 3:00PM
SHARP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

will do !! see you there :DD

thats how you ended up in front of the gym doors holding a cake and letter in your hands, you decided today was the perfect day to confess to him, it would be a great birthday gift too, that is if he liked you back.

you took a deep breath and entered the doors, bokuto greeted you with a loud "HEY HEY HEY !!" followed by konoha, komi, and sarukui.

"what time is he coming ?" you asked with a nervous smile on your face. "he should be here soon, say y/n-chan whats in the envelope ehhh ??" konoha asked with a smirk on his face.

"nothing." you mumbled before turning away to place the cake on the big plate that bokuto had brought, everyone was surprised he didnt accidentally smash it on the way.

suddenly, you heard the doors open and you all scrambled to get in your hiding spots. "hello ?" you heard akaashi call into the gym. "SURPRISE !!!" you all yelled while jumping out of your hiding places.

his eyes widened in shock, he took a look around and his lips slowly broke into a grin. "how did you know it was my birthday ?" he asked, "AGAAASSHHHHHEEEEEEE !! DID YOU REALLY THINK WE WOULD FORGET YOU BIRTHDAY ??" bokuto asked before running over to crush him in a hug.

you chuckled at the sight before you, akaashi noticed and met your eyes. you smiled at him and gave him a small wave, his grin grew slightly wider as he gave you a small wave back.

when bokuto finally let go of the raven haired setter you walked over to him, clutching the letter tightly in your hand. "happy birthday keiji." you said with a smile, handing him the letter. "thanks y/n." he said before giving you a hug.

his actions shocked you but you hugged him back. you heard konoha yelling something along the lines of "JUST DATE ALREADY." but decided to ignore him, knowing that if you confronted him he would tease you about it even more.

you hardly got to enjoy the party, you were mostly nervous about the letter you had given akaashi, you silently prayed he would open it at home instead of here.

luckily for you, akaashi insisted on opening all of his gifts at home, bokuto protested saying that he wanted to see akaashi's reaction to his girt but ended up blurting it out anyways, revealing to everyone that they were coupons for akaashi's favorite onigiri shop.

you sighed as you opened the door to your house, the day was quite tiring and you were excited to go take another nap.

you flopped down on your bed, you bit your fingernails nervously, it had become a habit of yours and it was quite unhealthy. akaashi hadn't said anything about your letter and you were getting worried.

you set your negative thoughts aside and buried yourself under your tower of blankets, the weather was getting really cold and you were quite sensitive to cold weather.

but you drifted off to sleep anyways.