𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

"keiji !" you called from the living room of your new apartment. "can you help me with this box please ?" you and akaashi were finally moving in together after dating for a year. you were both going to tokyo university and decided, why not move in together ?

akaashi popped his head out from behind the wall, "alright, one second." you heard hum shuffling around before emerging from his previous spot and making his way over to you.

he took the box from your hands and pressed a quick kiss to your cheek before walking off. you smiled in content, looking around the timy apartment that was now home.

all those years of hard work finally paid off. you still couldn't believe that you were moving in with your boyfriend, it had been a dream of yours ever since you started dating, but here you were now.

you smiled one last time before making your way outside to help akaashi with the boxes.

"finally." akaashi sighed, placing the last box down. "we can unpack tomorrow, what do you want for dinner ?" he asked, kissing the top of your head. "can we get pizza ?" you asked, taking a seat on the couch. "im lazy to go out."

akaashi smiled as you waved your hands around dramatically. "alright." he said, heading into the bedroom to grab his phone.

when he came back, he sat down on the couch next to you, pulling you into a hug. you hugged back almost immediately, taking in the scent of your raven haired boyfriend.

"hey keiji ?" you mumbled into his chest. "hmm ?" he hummed in reply. "do you ever worry about your future ?" you asked, now looking at him. "no,

'as long as you're here with me,
theres nothing to worry about.'