𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐑𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 with tears in your eyes, you caught your now ex boyfriend oikawa tooru cheating on you with another girl.

you were perfectly aware of the fact that he was a player and had many, many other girlfriends before you but you decided to give him a chance, thinking you were special and he would actually change 'just for you.'

you had probably been sitting there for a good ten minutes just crying when you heard a voice behind you "hey are you okay?"

you turned around to see a boy with black hair and pretty eyes. you figured he was about your age, maybe seventeen or eighteen.

"u-um not exactly." you mumbled turning away from him.  you heard the bench creak beside you and you realized that he was sitting beside you.

he looked at you and handed you a blue handkerchief before saying , "i know we just met but i dont mind listening if you want to talk about it." you looked at him surprised but decided, maybe you could trust him

"i-if you really d-dont mind i guess i c-could use someone to vent t-to." you mustered out through tears. you told him about you now ex-boyfriend and like he promised, he listened.

you remembered your manners and introduced yourself. you found out his name was akaashi keiji and he was from tokyo.

you realized that it was getting late and stood up. "thank you for everything akaashi-san" you said smiling slightly at him.  "its alright. im sorry for what happened to you but i wish you the best l/n-san" he said.

with that you said your goodbyes and you walked home not knowing you were smiling slightly.

you had been walking for about a minute when you realized you still had his handkerchief. you turned around knowing he was probably quite far now and sighed.

you knew you would never forget him and though it was very unlikely, you wished to see him again in the future.

"see you around, akaashi. "