2

After School
Narrator

"Yujin!" Chaewon called Yujin.

Yujin then turn around and walk towards Chaewon.

"Is it true that you and Minju is not real?" He ask.

"Yeah. I would never date anyone else other than Wonyoung." Yujin said.

"Ouh ok." Chaewon said and walk away.

"Go get your girl oppa! She's at the rooftop" Yujin shouted.

Chaewon went to the rooftop and saw Minju standing there while crying. He pull Minju for a hug and pat her back.

"Forget about him Minju. He's not worth it." Chaewon said.

Minju then look at him. Their faces is inches away. Minju was about to let go off his hug but Chaewon immediatly collied their lips.

Minju didn't realize that she was responding to his kiss. Suddenly the rooftop door open and show's Hitomi.

Hitomi was shocked. Her crush and bestfriend is kissing each other. She cry and run away.

But Chaewon and Minju didn't realize her presence. When they pull away, Chaewon carres her hair.

"Be with me instead Minju. I promise I can love you." Chaewon said.

"Oppa."

"Please Minju. Be with me. I can help you forget about him." Chaewon pleaded.

Minju then sigh and nodded. Chaewon feel so happy. He then kiss Minju again and Minju responded.

"Let me send you home." He said while holding Minju hand.

Minju then smile and follow him.

What they didn't know is that someone is watching them. The person quickly dial someone and tell him what happen.

"They are together."

●●●●●
Minju Pov

We have finally arrive at my apartment. He help me open the door and I smile to him.

"Thank you."

"Anything for you." He said.

I smile and he went closer. He then started to kiss me again. But I can feel someone watching us. I pull away and tell him to go home.

I arrive in front of my door and saw Yena oppa sitting on the floor.

"Finally you're home." He said.

"What's wrong?" I ask while opening the door.

We went inside and sit at the couch.

"Is true that Yuri and Hyewon is together?" He ask.

I can see sadness in his eyes. Me and him is in the same situation. Our bestfriends is dating our crush.

I then sigh and nodded. He then started to cry.

"Oppa. It's okay there are still other girl out there. Besid-" He suddenly cut me off.

"I can't belive that Hyewon stab my back. He said that he will help me with Yuri instead he help himself." Yena said.

"Op-"

"He said he will always have my back but he lied just like everyone else."

I can't say anything. I feel really bad for him. He love Yuri so much.

"I know that he's rich. Good looking. But she didn't know that he's a flirt. Almost the whole school he flirt with." Yena added.

"Oppa! Don't say like that. You also good looking. And also rich. Maybe because everyone have different taste." I said.

He then continue crying. I feel really really bad for him now. All I that I have seen is the Happy Yena and I never seen him cry.

"Then why do you like him?! You know he's a flirt. Why do you like him?!" He said.

I don't know why he keep on repeating his question.

"Eventhou he's a big flirt he's kind. He help me alot." I said.

Yena then sigh and stand up.

"You are right. He is caring. Well I need to go or else you place will be flooded with my tears." He said.

I just smile and he walk out. When he left I can't stop thinking about Yuri and Hyewon.

Suddenly my phone vibrate. I open it and saw Chaewon message.

"I'm home babe. See you tomorrow💖"

I then smile and sigh. I can't stop thinking. I feel like I did something wrong but I didn't know what is it.

Is it wrong to feel in love with Hyewon? Or is it wrong to date Chaewon? My life is stressfull.