25

1 Month Later

Hyewon has finally forgive Minju. They started to act sweet to each other again. But they will always fight because of jealousy.

●●●●●

"Mommy. Daddy. Did you both fight again?" Mingyu ask while rubbing his teary eyes.

"N-no baby." Minju then carry him. Hyewon was pouting while sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Why did you talk to him?" Hyewon ask.

"Hubby. We're just talk about work." Minju reassure him.

"But why does his hands-" Minju cut him off.

"I was also shocked when he suddenly put his hands around my waist. But right after that I slap him. And..."

"And?"

"I fired him." Minju continue. Hyewon then stand up and aproach her. He carres Minju cheek and kiss her.

"Mommy. Daddy." Mingyu interupt their moment. They then pull away and Hyewon back hug Minju.

●●●●●

Minju was doing her work when she suddenly feel like she want to vomit. At the same time Hyewon barge in her office with an angry expression.

"How many times did I tell you to stop-" he was cut of by Minju who was running towards the toilet. Hyewon was shocked so he just follow his wife. When he enter the toilet he check if anyone else is there. Thankfully it's empty so he enter the toilet and lock the door. Minju was vomiting on the sink while Hyewon pat her back.

When Minju already wash her mouth Hyewon then hug her.

"Let's go to the hospital."Hyewon suggest. Minju only nod.

***** Hospital
Hyewon Pov

"Congratulation Mr and Mrs Kang. It seems like our little Mingyu will be a big brother now." The doctor reveal and bop Mingyu's nose.

I look at Minju ans she was just smiling. I so happy. I then kiss her forehead and we leave not before thanking the doctor.

"I love you." I whisper to her.

"I love you too." She kisses my cheek.

"How bout me? Hmmph." Mingyu pout.

"Of course I also love you." I kiss Mingyu's crown.

●●●●●

Minju thought when she got pregnant,Hyewon won't get jealous easily. But when Minju was talking to one of her workers she can see Hyewon glaring at her.

When they went home Hyewon ignored her. He will only reply shortly and cold.

"Hubby?"

*silence*

"Hyewon"

*silence*

"Kang Hyewon."

*silence*

"Babe?"

*silence*

"Sigh. Daddy?*sit on Hyewon lap.*" Hyewon body then stiff when Minju sit on his lap. He wants to ignored her but he can't. He then hug Minju waist and put his head on her shoulder.

"Hubby? What's wrong? Why did you suddenly ignored me?" Minju ask.

"I'm jealous." He pout.

"Why?!"

"Because I saw you talk to your employee."

"We just talk." Hyewon peck his lips. They were kissing when Minju pull away making Hyewon frown.

"Please next time don't be jealous again. We just talk nothing else. I would never cheat on you. I love u sooooooo much." She peck his lips.

"I love u too sooooooo much. I'm sorry." He apologize.

"It's okay." The couple then kiss each other again.

The End

_______________________________

I run out of ideas. Sorry. I think this chapter is nonsense😅😅😅😅😅