20

Narrator

"Honey?" Minju called Hyewon was inside their bathroom.

The event ended after 3 hours and all of them went home. As soon as they reach home Hyewon then put his soon to bed and told Minju to shower first. When Minju is done he immidietly enter the bathroom and giving himself a hand job. He's already in there for 30 Minutes which worries Minju.

"Y-yes?" He stutter.

"What are you doing?" She ask.

"Poop." He answer.

When he cum. He quickly clean himself and go out. But Minju can see that his friend is standing in his towel. Minju was shocked but she act like she's not. She then enter the bathroom because she forget to clean her makeup.* she still wearing a bath robe*😏😏. But when she enter she was shocked.

The toilet bowl was full of cum. She was so shocked that she don't know wether to laugh,or disgust or horny. But she suddenly feel horny and can't stop blushing.

"That cum that used to fill me." She mumble.

Hyewon was still in his closet shirtless trying to make his member stop standing by pushing it down but it didn't work. Until suddenly Minju called him from the room. He exit his closet and was shocked when he saw Minju. Minju pull him to lay on the bed. She then straddle him and open his robe infront of him.

"Ouh my god." He thought.

She then giggle and pull Hyewon's pants down. Hyewon was shocked when he was about to tell Minju to stop Minju kiss him.

He groan when Minju started to lick his cock.

"Ahh~ Baby i-if y-you don't ahh f***"

"You like it daddy?" Minju ask.

Hyewon then nod. But suddenly Minju pull away. Hyewon then flip them making him on top. He then take something from the drawer.

"Safety first baby. I want to make more baby when we're married. For now let's practice." He smirk and use the condom.

"Anything you say." Minju said.

Hyewon then enter her. She groan and arched her back when Hyewon enter her. He kiss her forehead to calm her.

When he's fully inside he started to rock back and forth slowly.

"Ehm~ ahh~" She moan.

Hyewon trying hard to give her a soft sex but after hearing her moans after a while he was ready to turn into a beast.

"Ahh~ Hyewon ahh~" Minju moan.

Hyewon started to rock faster and faster making Minju a moaning mess.

"Ahh~ Hyewon ahh~Hyewon~" she moans.

"Eh~ ah~ as much as~ I want y-you to scream my name. Baby. Our ahh~ son is next door." He warned her.

He then kiss her when he feel Minju started to get tighter. Hyewon knows that Minju is close so, he rock even faster that his cock hits the back of Minju wombs.

When they both cum. Hyewon throw the condom inside the dusbin and started to lick Minju clit.

"Ahh~ What are y-you d-doing?" Minju ask but her hands are on his hair pushing him even more to her clit.

"Ahh~ I'm cumming" She then cum and Hyewon lick her juice.

"Delicious." Hyewon said kiss her lips letting her taste herself.

He then help Minju wear her pajamas and he wear his own pajamas too. Tehy were about to sleep when the door swing open.

"Mommy. Daddy.*sob*"Mingyu cry while holding his teddy bear.

"Wh-at's wrong Honey?" Minju ask.

"Bad dream." Minju then tell their son to sleep with them while Hyewon was giggling.

"I guess you're too loud honey that our son thought that it's a bad dream." He giggle earing a slap on the chest from Minju.

Mingyu was about to sleep when suddenly his parents lay next to him. He then went on top of Hyewon and sleep. Hyewon was shocked but it's normal. Hyewon pat his son back and Hyewon tell Minju to sleep on his arm. And the three of them sleep peacefully.

●●●●●
The Next Day
Hyewon Pov

"You okay miss Kim?" I teases her.

She only roll her eyes. And stand up. She was walking like a penguin heading towards her table. I only laugh and carry her. She was shocked but just peck my cheek. I then sit her on her chair and peck her lips.

"Sorry babe. But you're too hot to resist last night love~" I whisper in her ears.

"Yah. Mingyu is here."

I then look at Mingyu is drinking his milk peacefully. I look back at Minju and peck her lips.

"Just tell me if you need anything. I don't want our workers to look at their penguin boss." I giggled.

She then pout. OMG! She look so cute.

"You sleep at the couch." She said and do her work.

"What?!" I was shocked.

"Hehehe daddy is sleeping at the couch tonight. I will sleep with Mommy. Hehehe. 1-0" my son tease me.

This boy is really-

"Do your work Mr Kang." Minju tell me. I then nod and walk out.

But before I could walk away, Minju call me and send me flying kiss. This girl of mine is making me crazy.