18. | Can't be together |

***

We met at the park. He was the one who approached me. He said “hello“ with a smile on his face. He sat beside me and started to ask questions like ”why are you crying?“ "who made you cry?” “are you okay?” and later on, he started cracking jokes and then I found myself laughing with his silliness. And in just a short period of time, I got comfortable with him. I told him the reason why I was crying. Because my pet died. He laughed so hard when he heard that, his cheeks reddened and I didn't know but I just stared at him with a thump on my chest. I didn't have any single idea how long I stared at him until he squeezed my cheek that made me roused and made me flushed. Because of embarrassment, I left him and went home. The next day, we met again at the same park. He approched me again and sat beside me. And again, he started to crack jokes that made me laugh again. Little did I know, I was slowly falling for him. It's crazy how he could make me blush even if just a little things, even if just his smile, his laugh and his gaze. I was surely inlove with him and I didn't know how can I tell him that I love him. Weeks have passed and I fell for him deeper and deeper. I decided to tell him what I truly feel about him but. . .

“You're my little sister. I love you too but not the way you love me. I'm so sorry.”

I'm. . . just his little sister. He loves me but as his little sister.

Because he is 26 while I'm just 16.

“Hey ate, congrats.” I said as I kissed my sister on her cheek.

I looked at the man beside her and smiled at him.

“Congrats, kuya. . . ” I leaned closer and kissed him on his cheek and hugged him tightly. “I hope you're happy how.”

Pain is killing me right now but I must act unaffected at all.

Damn this wild heart. It fell inlove with the man whom basically my brother-in-law.

And it sucks.

***

Lably's Note :

It ReAlLy hUrTs. Huhu!