Postface

Author's Note:

First of all, I want to thank you, guys, for making it till the epilogue. No words are enough to express how thankful I am. Maraming-maraming salamat sa inyong lahat!

Also, I hope this story brought smiles to your faces as I intended to make the whole series a fluff.

And apologies if this took way too long than I expected. I'm truly sorry. It's just that, I was diagnosed with depression (midway of writing this) and it was really hard fighting the monsters inside my head. But thankfully, I still managed to finish this.

Ang hirap nitong isulat kasi point of view ng lalaki. Hindi ako sanay. Kailangang mag-adjust, i-akma lahat.
At pasensya rin talaga kung hindi 'to gano'n ka-polish... rough draft pa lang kasi talaga ito. You can correct me and give me feedback anytime naman, no worries.

Sa totoo lang, hindi ako confident at hindi ko sigurado kung na-achieve ko ba 'yung goals ko as a writer... kahit papa'no. But one thing's for sure, I will work hard and grow more para mas maging effective akong writer. Pangako iyan.

No book two or sequel, BUT there's a second installment for Medrano series. The lead character is Zaiden Jeremy Medrano. It's already posted. The updates will start on the first week of October. Hope you'll also support it the way you supported this one. :) See you there?

And another thing, you may tweet your reactions, and feels abt the book at twitter and don't forget to tag me @hjiraia. :))))

ps. I'll write and post special chapters or novella (still undecided) in Alta's POV soon, pero baka matagal pa kasi tatapusin ko pa munang isulat 'yong Medrano #2 at i-e-edit at mag-re-revise dito (kasi isasali ko ito sa Wattys 2021, sana suportahan niyo 'ko) Ayon lang naman. Again, thank you, guys! <333

Yours truly,

Shia/Hjiraia