Chapter 33

Delaine

I woke up to Tyler’s cries. It was 3’ clock and I just woke up. I rolled out of my bed and went downstairs to see what Michael was doing with Tyler. We here taking care of him, while Alicia and Chris were doing their thing on their honeymoon.

“What’s going on?” I asked, groggily. 

“Nothing, he just fell and scraped his knee.” 

“How did he scrape his knee? You guys were inside?”

“Naw we were outside, and then I brought him in when he hurt himself.”

“Oh.” I answered. I walked over to where Michael had a first-aid kit next to Tyler on the dining table.

“You okay, love?” I asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” Michael answered. I gave him a look.

“Not you, stupid, Tyler.” I replied. Michael chuckled, and continued to clean Tyler’s wound.

“You hungry?” I asked. Tyler nodded his head.

“What do you want to eat?”

“Peanut butter jelly sandwich with apples.”

“And milk?” I asked. He nodded.

“Coming right up.” I went to prepare his lunch. I rested the food in front of Tyler and he dug in. He finished and I picked him up.

“Time for a nap.” I declared. 

“No!” Tyler protested.

“Your mommy said, after you eat lunch to take a nap.” I explained. He frowned all the way, till we reached the room he was sleeping in.

I laid him in the bed and tuck him in. 

“Sweet dreams, Ty.”

“Love you, Auntie D.” He whispered. 

“Love you, too.” I pecked him on his forehead, and watched as he drifted into his slumber.

I slid out the room and Michael was standing outside the door. He swept me up, and carried me to our room. I squealed all the way there. He brought me over to the bed and laid me down. He lay next to me and looked me in the eyes.

“God you’re beautiful.” He said. I blushed.

“You’re beautiful, too babe.” I responded.

“Nah.” He said, shaking his head. He turned over onto his back and stared at the ceiling. I moved so I was straddling him.

“You are! Everything about you is.”

“Like what?” He asked, skeptically. 

“Your heart.” I answered. He scoffed and looked away.

“Your brilliant mind. Your face, your eyes.” I listed. I kept saying everything on his body I believed was beautiful.

“Your tattoos, especially your tattoos.” I added. He smiled.

“Oh and this.” I whispered, grabbing his manhood. His mouth turned from a smile to a grin. He moved, so he was on top of me. I squealed.

“Shhh.” He whispered, resting his finger on my lips. “You wouldn’t wanna wake Tyler.” He said, pressing his lips onto mine.

A Week Later

Delaine

“Here you go.” I handed Tyler’s bags to Chris and Michael handed Tyler to Alicia.