Letter Six

Dear reader,

I'm always expecting for it to get better. I'm always expecting for the pain to lessen. But if anything, it's getting worse.

Michael is forever staring at his phone, and I've walked past a couple of times to see that he's staring at his old text conversations he used to have with Hannah. I didn't realise he was that into her... and his sadness is all because of me.

Everything is because of me.

The band is slowly getting less and less enthusiastic, and whenever we see fans we have to pretend we are so excited about it.

To the fans, the biggest thing they know - or think they know - about us is that we are super into what we do, we are always enthusiastic, and that enthusiasm will never decrease.

But it has suddenly hit a rock. And that rock is Liz's death. It's been six months now, and our mourning hasn't ended yet. Liz played a big part in 5 Seconds of Summer. She was almost like that fifth member everyone asks about. The band has lost a very important member.

Scratch what I said before about 5sos being a four-piece band. 5sos is a five-piece band, and we aren't the same without our fifth member.

~ Luke

// a/n the sidebar pic... just... oh my gosh... I cannot stop laughing //