chapter 3: where's chat?

PREVIOUSLY ON SHE KNOWS:

"Tikki?"

"Yes Marinette?"

"Can I have some alone time for a second?"

"Okay..."

Tikki went back in my bag and I focused on my spiraling thoughts, not even noticing a purple butterfly fly into my stall.

---
DID I GET THIS SCENE INSPIRED BY CHAMELEON, A LITTLE BUT MEHHHH
---

I look up to see an akuma! Shoot! Lila can't ruin my life! Even if she takes all my friends, I'll still have Tikki, Chloe, and Chat Noir and that's all I need. Pfft, like Alya's even gonna believe Lila. We've been friends for only a few months now but we're BFF's no one, not even a lying jerk, can tear us apart!

I watched as the akuma flew away reluctantly and I decided that I've spiraled long enough and I should get to class. Before I even got into the hallway I ran back into the bathroom. Tikki flew out of my bag.

"What is it Marinette?"

"Tikki! I was almost akumatized and I forgot to de-evilize the akuma and now it's akumatized someone else!"

"How do you know? You barely opened the door,"

"Tikki, you can go see for yourself."

She phased through the wall and phased right back in.

"That's definitely an akuma."

"TIKKI, SPOTS ON!"

I left the bathroom to see a few of my classmates standing like statues with red eyes. I tried to get the attention of a few of them but it was obviously not going to work so I hopped up on the roof.

Where is the akuma? I guess it can wait...

I hopped down and looked in each classroom. Since the akuma was near the school, the akumatized victim is probably a student, so let's see who's missing. I walked down each hall opening and closing doors, checking each classroom. Everyone was frozen. Eventually I got to my classroom. Alya, Nino, and Adrien all looked kind of mad and everyone else looked scared. Alya was giving a note to Mylene when she froze, so I picked up the note.

"Lila spread rumors about Marinette and tried to convince us that Marinette beat her up once. I can't believe that she would lie about Marinette just because Marinette likes Adrien. >:C"

I laughed at the face at the end. That was the Alya I know, what was I thinking back there! Alya would never believe that I would do that stuff. Speaking of Lila, where is she? Ohh, Lila got akumatized because my friends didn't believe her. Okay, let's get Chat and find Lila.

It's been a few minutes and Chat still hasn't picked up. I guess I should go find the akuma. I searched the entire school and I couldn't find her. I used my yoyo to get around Paris looking for the akuma. Bingo!

am i actually gonna write an akuma fight for once? maybe...

There she was, standing on the Eiffel Tower, probably waiting for me. I rounded the Eiffel Tower in order to attack from behind. I wrapped my yoyo around her waist, but she jumped off of the Eiffel Tower, trying to catch me off guard. I released my yoyo from her waist and balanced myself again. She jumped back up to the platform I was on. I finally got a good look at her appearance. She had her normal hairstyle but black. Her skin was paler and she had a crown. Her eyes were red and they matched her outfit and wand, which is probably where the akuma is.

(sorry for the bad doodle, i just thought i'd add it in so you know what she looks like. i just realized that i didn't finish drawing her hair. whoops!)

We fought for a bit, her wand shooting out laser beams (pew pew) and me either dodging or blocking them with my yoyo

"You're useless! You'll never have as much power as me, Evil Queen! If you don't want to be my puppet, I'll make you! The only puppet you have is that stupid cat... but wait, where's chat?"

I barely dodged her next attack. She was advancing towards me and soon she would be able to get a direct hit. There was only one option, jump.

woah, thank you guys so much for all of the support! it's really motivating me to get chapters out everyday! if you like miraculous and hate Lila, you can check out my new book: Lila's Torture. I'm gonna post at least once a day on there (and hopefully here too) so excitement! thanks again for all the support! :3

word count: 723