chapter 5: second chances

THANK YOU FOR 100 READS! Sorry that I haven't been posting. I've been busy (definitely not playing minecraft or staring at walls for hours). Anyways, I prefer writing this book to Lila's Torture, I decided that since I have time I'll write.

Evil Queen pointed her wand at Queen Bee and started back up the fight. Queen Bee blocked it with her spinning top and started advancing. I followed suit, spinning my yoyo fast enough until it became a shield and started advancing towards Evil Queen. While Queen Bee engaged the akuma, I took the second I had to call my lucky charm since I knew where the akuma was. The akuma was probably in her wand since it looked similar to her favorite pencil. 

My lucky charm was an umbrella. Makes sense since we had to have some sort of shield so that Queen Bee could get close enough to use her Venom, but why an umbrella and not an actual shield?

I looked around and the things my vision showed me was Queen Bee, her spinning top, the wand and the support above me. Ohh. I swung up and placed the umbrella upside down on the support above the fight. 

"Call Venom!"

Queen Bee called venom and suddenly her hand was surrounded in a yellow and black magic. I used my yoyo around her waist in a maneuver that made us switch spots: Me now engaging Evil Queen and her sitting in the umbrella. Somehow, whilst engaging Evil Queen I was able to make a few hand movements to Queen Bee. She understood what I meant, and slid herself (still inside the umbrella) off of the support.

Evil Queen looked up and saw Queen Bee floating down. Luckily, since it was an umbrella, it slowed her fall and provided protection from the akumas attacks. Queen Bee flipped over Evil Queen and stung her.

There Evil Queen stood, frozen in time. Thank goodness. I went up to her and broke the wand in half. Out flew the akuma.

"TIME TO DE-EVILIZE"

"GOTCHA!"

"Bye bye little butterfly." 

I held the umbrella and we threw it into the air saying

"MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!"

Suddenly everyone had gone back to normal, regaining control of their bodies. I walked up to Lila and handed her her pencil and helping her stand up. I held out a hand and asked her:

"Do you want a lift?"

She accepted (ungratefully) and we brought her back to Francois Dupont. After dropping her off, Queen Bee and I swooped into an alley nearby. We both detransformed and she handed me the Bee Miraculous. 

We started walking towards the school whilst chatting. 

"Why would you help Lila back to school? She spread rumors about you and you were fine with it?"

"Everyone deserves a second chance. I gave you one didn't I?"

"You did give me one, but you shouldn't forgive so easily. Not everyone uses second chances. Not all second chances are deserved."

I have POSTED! Wow. sorry it's so short. i just wanted to post something because it's been too long. anyway, this may seem like the end of the story, but it's not. there's a lot more to go: adrienette, more secrets, more lies, more chances. overall, i'd say about 10-15 more chapters? anyway, have a good day! :3

word count (approximate): 450