chapter 4: queen bee

I jumped. I just jumped from like 500 feet in the air, but I regretted it because when I looked up I saw Evil Queen holding two things, her wand... and my yoyo. Shoot. How am I gonna get out of this? I'm not a cat, I can't land on my feet...

I looked down, looking for a safe place to land. Well, if I have to, I can just land in that dumpster. It might smell bad, but it should soften my landing.

As soon as I landed in the dumpster, I remembered. These suits are made to keep you from getting injuries. It might sting a bit but I wouldn't get any broken bones. I didn't have to land in this disgusting dumpster?!? ughh... I'm gonna smell like this for days.

I got out of the dumpster and detransformed.  If Chat won't show up, then I'll have to get a different hero.

I started towards Master Fu's place. Luckily, it was only a few blocks from where I had landed. I knocked on the door and he let me in and got the miraculous box.

"small monologue he always says when mari gets a miraculous"

Okay. I can't get close to her without getting hit, it's as if she needs to be paralyzed... That's it! I took the bee miraculous. "I need this one!" 

"Very well. Do you have someone in mind?"

Now that I think about it... everyone in my class has been frozen. "I'll find someone."

I left in a hurry. The less time this akuma roams, the more likely someone I know and trust is not frozen. I ducked into the nearest alleyway,

"TIKKI SPOTS ON!" 

My yoyo was back! I went back to the school. There has to be someone in my class that isn't frozen. I opened the door and was about to close it when i realized. Where's Chloe?

I swung to the hotel. Because of the Evillustrator (and Lady Wifi, and Vanisher, and Antibug, and Princess Frag- you get the point), I knew which room was hers. 

"Chloe?"

"Marinette? You're safe! Thank goodness!"

She came up to me and hugged me.

"Yes, I'm safe, but Chat's been frozen, i think, and I can't defeat this akuma alone."

She let go of me and backed up a step.

"What do you mean?"

I pulled out the bee miraculous.

"Chloe Bourgeois, this is the Miraculous of the bee which grants the power of paralyzation. You'll use it for the greater good. Once the mission is over, you'll return the Miraculous to me.... Can I trust you?"

"O-Of course!" 

She took the box and opened it. Surprisingly she didn't seem that scared when Pollen appeared.

"At your service my queen!"

I added in: "You say 'Pollen, buzz on'"

She nodded and put the bee miraculous in her hair.

"POLLEN, BUZZ ON!"

A yellow light washed over her and BAM! She's now a superhero!

"Cool, now Chloe, we need to head back the the Eiffel Tower. The longer this akuma is here, the more likely we fail, okay?"

"Got it, let's go."

We went to the Eiffel Tower and saw her exactly where I left her. Simultaneously, Chloe and I landed on the platform.

"Back for more? Ooo, who's your little friend?"

I looked at Chloe, not saying anything so I didn't compromise her identity.

"I'm Queen Bee, and I'm actually quite buz-y today so this bee-tter bee quick."

I've failed at raising her properly. She's just another Chat... 

BEE PUNS!!! Tee-hee! Anyways, I'm actually posting a chapter a day. This is unheard of. Sorry for the shorter chapter btw, I just thought that was a good ending.

word count: 555 (umm, that's supposed to be good right? like the angel number or smthn?)