chapter 14: therapy

are you guys ready for a therapy session with tikki and an akumatized person?

IN PRINCESS JUSTICE'S MIND!

"Ugh, where am I? OH! Where's my so-called friends and that striped pest?"

A white light floated towards Princess Justice.

"Marinett-"

"I'm NOT Marinette! I'm Princess Justice!"

"O-oh. Princess Justice then, you do realize that Queen Bee can't beat you right?"

"Of course I do! I'm the strongest akuma ever and I'll finally get the miraculous for Hawkmoth, now let me out!"

A hologram of Ladybug appeared in front of Princess Justice.

"Ladybug?"

Tons of holograms appeared, all of Ladybug but each a little different as if they were totally different people.

"These are all the Ladybugs, ever."

"Woah, but what does she have to do with this? And why hasn't she shown up?"

"You don't remember... do you?"

"Remember what?"

The current Ladybug hologram took a step towards Princess Justice and pink, red, and black magic washed over her. There stood Marinette, or at least a hologram of her.

"I-I'm Ladybug?"

"Yes. Your earrings got akumatized so you can't give them over to Hawkmoth."

"Oh... Then how do I win?"

"Come to the good side!"

"So... get Chat's miraculous?"

"NO!! Just... *sigh* Why did you get akumatized?"

"No one cared about me..."

"Is that really true? Who do you have that's always on your side?"

"... Chloe and Chat..."

Princess Justice thought for another moment, "And Tikki."

"Good, now why did you really get akumatized?"

"I was tired,"

"Go on..."

"I was tired of how many times I was good. I was always the good guy and got nothing out of it."

"Mhm,"

"I was tired of being restricted with responsibility."

"Yeah..."

"I just... wanted to be normal for a minute."

"Exactly!"

Princess Justice looked up.

"Now, you got akumatized because you never got anything out of your responsibility of being nice so you just wanted to be normal, right?"

"Yeah!"

"Now how does the akuma fix that?"

"W-What?"

"If those were your problems, how does this akuma fix your problems?"

"The akuma makes me feel normal."

"Yeah, but do you get anything out of it?"

"Revenge."

"But how does revenge fix your problem?!"

"It-... it doesn't."

Princess Justice looked around at the different Ladybugs, her eyes eventually landing on the current Ladybug.

The current Ladybug said one thing: "Go, you got this."

Princess Justice nodded. 

"I don't want to be akumatized... I don't need to be."

All the holograms disappeared and the white light slowly faded away.

"that's all I needed to hear."

- - -

BACK TO THE FIGHT!

Princess Justice brought her hands to her head and yelled:

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD!"

Everyone around her was very startled. They were all shocked, but Adrien was smiling. Hawkmoth was not though. 

"What are you doing Princess Justice?!"

"I don't need your stupid akuma! I can solve my problems by myself!"

"But, your reveng-"

"REVENGE DOESN'T SOLVE MY PROBLEMS!!!"

The akuma receded from her earrings and Tikki caught it in her mouth and let it free, de-evilizing it. Marinette passed out on the Eiffel Tower and Tikki said: "MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!"

Everything went back to normal except for Marinette was still passed out. Queen Bee grabbed her and brought her home, bringing Tikki with her.

Queen Bee set Marinette down on her bed and before she left she said "Sleep well." 

Queen Bee returned the miraculous to Master Fu and walked home thinking about Marinette and Tikki, wondering how Tikki tamed her so quickly.

meanwhile...

Lila, Adrien, Alya, and Nino watched as Queen Bee left with Marinette and the kwamis. Lila stood up,

"Great! How are we supposed to get down?!"

She turned around and Adrien, Alya, and Nino were gone. She went to the edge of the platform and looked down. She saw them waving goodbye as they walked home.

"UGH!!!!!"

yay! i wrote a chapter! anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter! if you get akumatized, don't forget this tikki therapy session! (i was happy that lila got left on the eiffel tower) thank you for 60 votes! hope you enjoyed the chapter! have a good day/night wherever you are in the world and write to you later!

word count: 701