A/N

First, thank you for reading my book! This is my first ever finished fanfic (and first ever finished book) and it means a lot that you made it this far (and are actually reading this author's note). You're the best and all of the support really helped me finish this fanfiction. (i'm not going to make an epilogue or sequel to this book btw)

Anyways, this is why it took so long for chapter 18 to come out and why i'm not really proud of this fanfic. I lost motivation somewhere around the 12th or 13th chapter. I was slowly losing motivation before that, it's just that's when it really hit. I started writing chapters just because I felt like I needed to. They ended up just being badly written chapters that I wasn't proud of. I'm proud that I finished this fanfic, it's just i'm not proud of the plot or the writing. 

Originally Chloe was going to be the main character. She was going to be the main P.O.V. of the book and this book was going to be about her maturity and how she learned their identities, made it up to Marinette for her trashy ways and was going to take place after the 3rd season, but I changed it last minute. I might make a rewrite of this book with this plot instead, but I won't be editing this book. 

(update!: i have started to turn this plot into a book entitled "queen once more". i have published a few of the chapters already, so go check it out!)

(update 2!: i have also decided to start editing/rewriting this book. it's gaining more traction than i could have dreamed and i'm kind of concerned since the writing in it sucks. i'm rereading and rewriting this book as of 6/13/2021.)

Sorry for this kind of depressing ending but thanks for caring enough to read this author's note.

if you enjoyed the book, if you could vote on some of the chapters or follow me or go read queen once more, that shows me that people actually like what i write and it gives me motivation to keep going!