chapter 13: doomsday

Princess Justice was instantly recognizable as Marinette. She looked like Marinette with her hair half down, half up and with a tiara. She's in a pink dress that looks like her own design and she has a black mask along with a wand. She didn't look too much like Ladybug (luckily). This did limit Tikki's options on who to go to, but she knew the perfect person. 

Tikki flew through the hotel window, into Chloe's room. "CHLOE!!!" Chloe looked up and saw Tikki. She hopped off of her bed and ran towards her.

"What is it Tikki? What's wrong? Where's Marinett-"

"Marinette's been akumatized!"

"WHAT?!"

"We need to go get your miraculous right now!"

"What about the ladybug miraculous, did Hawkmoth get it?"

"No. He akumatized her earrings, so she couldn't hand them over."

"Thank gosh, let's go."

Tikki guided Chloe to a massage parlor, and led her inside the waiting room. A patient walked past them and they went into the main room where an old man was sitting with his eyes closed. Tikki flew ahead and told the man,

"Master! Marinette's been akum-"

"Akumatized, yes I know."

He opened his eyes and looked at Chloe. 

"I've been waiting for you two."

He stood up and walked towards his record player and did a series of movements. Eventually it opened up and he grabbed a box with chinese symbols on it. He walked back to the mat on the floor and placed down the box. He opened it and drawers all around it started to open. Chloe stood there shocked and the man motioned for her to come sit down.

Chloe sat down in front of the box as the man said, "Chloe Bourgeois, you have to pick a Miraculous, only this time, you won't be getting it from Marinette. You'll wear it yourself, until Marinette has been deakumatized."

Chloe reached for the Bee miraculous and grabbed it, placing it in her hair. Tikki flew closer to the man,

"Master, don't you think she will need multiple miraculous? Marinette knows how to use powers, she is going to be the strongest villain yet!"

"You are right Tikki."

The man took off his turtle bracelet and handed it to Chloe. He also reached into the box and grabbed a fox necklace and a snake bracelet.

"Take these but try not to use them all at once."

Chloe nodded and put them all on. 4 kwamis appeared around her, not including Tikki. They all looked confused, one of them spoke up.

"Master, what's happening? Where's Marinette?"

"She's been akumatized Wayzz."

All of the kwamis looked shocked and scared, saying things like oh no and what do we do.

"Chloe will be trying to save her."

Chloe nodded and the kwamis looked at her. In sync they said

"Yes Master."

"Pollen, buzz on!"

"Sass, Pollen, unify!"

The rest of the kwamis followed Queen Bee out of the massage parlor and towards the Eiffel Tower.

- - -

Princess Justice stood up and started towards Francois Dupont. She reached the school quickly as the akuma boosted her attributes quite a bit. She walked down the hall towards Mme. Bustier's classroom. In turning the handle and opening the door, she saw many students' jaws drop and a few screamed.