Hey Good Lookin

"Two earl grey's please. Oh, and add milk to one." Tom orders. He hands the cashier $10. "Keep the change."

The cashier smiles and puts the tip in her apron.

"Thank you very much." Anna says to her husband.

They turn around, only to see a girl, probably about mid 20s, trying to calm herself down. It looks as though she was crying.

"Is everything alright, Ms?" Tom asks.

"Oh my God." she cries. "You're talking to me. Tom Hiddleston is talking to me."

A small smile comes across his face. "Is there anything I can do to help you?"

"This made my day. Sir, you're an inspiration to me. I saw you getting tea and I just couldn't help myself from getting emotional."

He lets out a small, "Ehehehe." The woman smiles and her tears start to melt away. "Can I get a picture with you?" she asks.

"Of course you can."

Anna smiles and grabs the woman's phone. "What's your name?" she asks.

"Cora."

"Alright, Cora, smile."

Tom has his arm wrapped around the fan, smiling. Anna takes the picture, and grabs a piece of paper and a pen from the stand. She hands it to her husband, who signs his signature.

"There you go, Cora." Tom says.

"Thank you so much, Mr. and Mrs. Hiddleston. You don't know what this means to me."

"Of course, darling. It's my pleasure."

Tom waves to the fan as she walks away, already on her phone looking at the pictures.

Tom takes his tea from his wife and sips it. "Thank you, Anna." he says.

"For what?" she asks.

"You've never once gotten weird over a fan experience. You've never been upset that I've taken a picture or given a hug."

"Of course not. It's one of my favorite things about you, actually. You're always so kind to everyone."

"It means alot to me."

"I know it does. Now, sweetheart, let's go to the bookstore to add to your library." Anna laughs.

"I have something specific in mind." Tom shrugs.

"What is it?"

"You'll have to wait until I find it."

They get to the bookstore and Tom looks around. Anna browses the cooking section to look for more recipes that might be good for Tom.

Tom loved to cook for Anna, he mad the greatest Bolognese, but Anna wanted to make dinner every night. Her previous boyfriend hated her cooking, not because it was bad, just because he was being a jerk about it. Tom loved her cooking, he said, "This is the greatest thing I've ever tasted, thank you, darling" the first time she made dinner for him.

Anna feels a tap on her shoulder and jumps about 50ft. "I didn't mean to frighten you, love, but I'm done." Tom says, holding up a white bag.

"What's in the bag?" Anna asks.

"You'll see later."

"Okay, ready to go?"

"Yes, I have things to do." he smiles.

"I'm intrigued." Anna responds. "Who's it for?"

"I'll let you guess that one."

She scoffs and they walk out of the store. Their fingers are intertwined, warming their hands from the cold breeze.

As soon as they get home, Tom runs upstairs to hide what he purchased. Anna sets her things on the table and pulls out her phone, to make a doctor's appointment for two weeks. At this appointment, they'll find out if it's a boy or a girl. She hasn't talked to her husband about this yet, but if it's a boy, she wants to name him Tom. Actually, she wants his name to be Thomas William Hiddleston II. Tom has always loved the name Alora for a girl, and it's very unique, so Anna likes it too.

After she hangs up the phone, she walks upstairs to meet her husband. While walking through the hallway, she hears him singing I'm so Lonesome I Could Cry.

Upon entering her room, she finds Tom sitting on the balcony, playing guitar and singing. She stands and waits until he finishes the song. He turns around because he felt the eyes on him.

"Darling, you weren't supposed to hear that." Tom says.

"What made you think about Hank?" Anna asks.

"I don't know. Something about the words are just... appealing to me right now. Don't worry about anything, though, I know how you over analyze."

Anna sadly chuckles and comes behind her husband. She sits down beside him and grabs the guitar. She puts his hand on her stomach and starts singing a slower version of Hey Good Lookin.

"Hey good lookin, whatcha got cooking, how's about cooking something up with me?" they sing together.

Tears stream down both of their eyes. Anna sets the guitar down and kisses Tom. "You're going to have to sing for our baby." she whispers.

"I already plan on it." Tom smiles.