The Jimmy Kimmel Show

Btw, I don't think Kimmel would be this rude, this is just what I dreamt.

One Week Later

"Please welcome to the stage, Tom and Anna Hiddleston." Jimmy Kimmel announces.

Tom and Anna smile and wave as they walk up the 2 step lift to get on to the stage. People cheer loudly and wave back.

Someone yells, "I love you, Tom" from the audience.

"I love you too." he yells back, laughing.

Tom helps a now bigger Anna into the chair.

"I've got it, honey." she chuckles.

"Just making sure, darling."

"Alright, this is a treat." Kimmel starts. "Tom, Anna, it's nice to have you here tonight."

"Oh, it's wonderful to be here." Tom says.

"Yes, it is, thank you, Jimmy." Anna replies.

"Alright, well, the news that everyone everyone is excited for... you're having a baby."

"Yes, we are." Anna says, grasping Tom's hand.

"I'm going to get into that later, but Tom, you just came back from Atlanta."

"Ah, yes, I did." he says, adjusting in his chair, one leg over the other.

"How was filming?"

"Long, but fun as always. I truly cherish my time there."

"Yeah? That's nice to hear. What's your favorite part about filming?"

"Oh, definitely the people that I'm fortunate enough to work with. I've made so many amazing friends. I got to work again this time with Chris, Mark, Tessa, and Cate. It's such a genuine pleasure to be in their presence." Tom says.

"That's very nice of you to say." Kimmel says.

"Well, it's all true." Tom chuckles.

"What can you tell us about the movie? I know you came home early, does that mean there's no more Loki?"

"Well, I can't spoil anything, Jimmy. If you want spoilers, you've got the wrong Tom." The audience starts to laugh. "No, he's a great guy. I don't mean any harm by that joke."

"But really, uh, you'll have to watch it. I think it's alright, pretty proud of this film as a group and what we were able to accomplish as a team. As I said, working with them is marvelous... no pun intended... and uh, yeah, it's a great time over there. Hemsworth, as usual, put on a great performance. We get to see the lovely Cate Blanchett again as Hela, Tessa returns and might I say, she's quite the laugh, and Ruffalo is back as Bruce Banner. Who knows, maybe he'll get a film? You'll have to watch but I definitely don't think you Hulk fans out there will be disappointed with his performance."

"Oh, tell us more."

"I can't, I can't, I'm sorry." Tom laughs.

"So you can't tell us anything about Loki?"

"I don't know what the future holds, Jimmy, I'm sorry. You know about as much as I do right now."

"Well, I'm excited to see what comes in the future." Jimmy says.

"Me too, Jimmy."

"So, I know for I Saw The Light, you lost quite a bit of weight for Hank Williams..."

"Yes, I did."

"Ooh," he chuckles, fakely. He's an actor, not like anyone noticed. Anna gives Kimmel a death look, but he doesn't notice it. "I did have to lose quite a bit for Hank. He had a much slimmer figure and you have to do that sometimes for a role."