The Terrible Feelings

As a young boy, Izuku Midoriya was bullied and teased for being quirkless. He always hated himself for who he was. That he was quirkless and weak. Katsuki Bakugou, his old friend, soon became an enemy once he got his quirk. Bakugou always had been cool to Midoriya until he became a raging asshole. But one day, it all changed. It all changed at the blink of an eye.

(Izuku POV) 

It was a normal day at school. Kacchan being an ass. Everyone bullying me telling me I couldn't be a hero. At this point, I really didn't care. I spite them all. Their words no longer hurt me.

The blonde asshole walked up to me. "Hey Deku! Maybe you should just jump off the building!" His friends snickered.

I giggled and it turned into a laugh. "How about you get a surgery to get that stick out of your ass!"

He growled and looked at me. "What did you say to me you bastard Deku?!"

I looked into his crimson eyes. "I said. How about you get a surgery to get that stick out of your ass!"

He came over, gripped my collar, and slammed me against the wall. "I'll kill you, Deku!!"

I looked at him with no fear. "Then do it. I'm not scared."

He threw me down and walked away. "You'll get it soon enough, you fucking nerd."

"You wish." I mumble and grab my bag.

He leaves and I eventually leave too.

(Bakugou's POV)

I adjusted my bag and shifted it over my neck. "I'll get that damn Deku. He's not even able to fight me." I grinned evilly. "Maybe I can hurt him enough, just enough to scare him and make him scared of me"

I walked to my old hag's house and open the door. "Mom! I'm back!"

My old hag yelled at me already. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?"

"I literally just got off school!!"

"Whatever. Just get in here and eat!"

I walked to the table and sighed. She did make my favorite food. Curry. "Thanks hag."

"You're welcome you demon child." She walked off and went to watch TV.

(Izuku's POV)

I hated Kacchan so bad! I wanted his quirk! I wanted what he had! I was jealous and envious of him. As I walked home and even thought of him like me. What if he was quirkless instead? What if he was bullied and hated? "Only if he knew what it was like to be like me." I arrived at home and my mom came up to me, hugging and kissing me all over.

"Welcome home, Izuku!" she called out gleefully.

My mother. My mom. She was the one I still loved and cared about. "Hey Mom! How was your day?"

"Oh it was fine, sweetie. How was yours?"

"Like normal. Full of bullshit and Kacchan being an ass"

She glared at me and I knew I was in trouble. "What did I tell you about that language?"

"Sorry Mom."

She sighed gently. "Do you want to talk about it?"

I sat down. "Mom. What if Kacchan was like me instead?  What if he was quirkless?"

She stroked my hair gently. "Izuku. Baby. What do you think it would be like?"

I pouted. "I would beat him up like he did me."

She looked at me with a little disappointment. "Just because he treated you like that doesn't mean you should."

"I know, Mom."

"What causes these terrible feelings, Izu-Baby?"

I looked at her. "I'm jealous of him, Mom. I just want to be with a quirk like him so bad!"

She looked at me. "Izu. I know you want to have a quirk, but you'll always have a quirk in my eyes."

I looked at her. "And what would that be?"

She smiled and kissed my cheek. "The quirk of Love."

I smiled. "I see what you did there, Mom."

She smiled. "Now stop these terrible feelings okay?"

I nodded. "Okay." I knew I wouldn't but I had to say yes for her.

She smiles. "My little baby."