Part 6: The iniciation.

Here is another part as promised, this will get to the begining of the action, it's my first time though, also sorry about the last part for being just a bit of the background of our characters, but i think that it's really essential. So, i hope you like it.

"__"Conversations

'__'Thoughts

*__*Actions

================================================================================

3rd person POV

It was in the dead of night, a bit of time later the sun would rise and start the day, the day where new hunters would be born and protect the world from the grimms and dangers that comes with all of it.

Timeskip to morning brought to you by Ludwig devasting a whole forest and everything with it with his moonlight greatsword.

(Y/N)'s POV

I slept really well, realising some of the weight in my back helped me, i think that i'm ready to take the challenge easily, but still, i'm pretty anxious about it, i hope that we can go throught this.

Lucy:*Stretching*" Good morning (Y/N), Have you slept well?" she asked with a smile.

(Y/N):"Good morning Lucy, it was a good night, i felt really great, and you? have you had a nice sleep?" i asked her with a smile.

Lucy:"I had a nice sleep, but i was awake by someone telling about our past" she said with a fake angry voice.

(Y/N):"Sorry about it, and Ruby needed to know more about us, we are strangers, and be strangers it's not good." i said to her.

Lucy:"i know, i'm just mocking with you" she said as she giggled a bit."Let's take a nice bath and eat something, i'm starving since the moment we got here" she said holding her belly.

(Y/N):"Let's go then, i think here is just like home, with specific bathroom to the men and women. Let's find out." i said to her, as she just respond with a smile.

Lucy and i went to take a bath and wash our teeth as well, after some time we followed some guys to the place that we would get some food, getting there we saw Ruby eating with her sister. We decided to join them.

Ruby:"Good morning to both of you, do you want pancakes or some eggs with bacon?" She asked with a big smile in her face.

(Y/N):"Good mornig to you too Ruby and Yang, and what is a... Pancake?" i asked with a confused face as i sit down with Lucy by my side.

Yang:"It's this right here, it's perfect with honey, maple or even bacon." She said pointing everything.

Lucy:"Then let's test all combinations" she said looking at me.

(Y/N):"Exactly!" i said getting some food in my plate. And getting some red juice to trick my stomach. having the first bite of it,"It's incredible, so delicious and yet so simple, i'll love this place" i said amazed by the food. After a while trying every combination possible, we was full of it, 'it was incredible' i thought .

Yang:"You were starving or was it was so good? " she said with a chuckle.

(Y/N)Lucy:"Both!!" we said at the same time.

Ruby:"Let's go guys, i don't want to get late" she said really excited, normal of Ruby.

Yang:"Yeah, i don't want to get late either"

It was time to get prepared to the iniciation. We saw a redhead girl that wasn't just excited, it seemed like she drinked something before coming here, it was like 10 Rubys in one girl, and she was following a calm guy, this only gets more and more strange.