Part 7: New home.

So, the first part of this chapter is going to be the Rwby and Jnpr reacting to all of the thingd that (Y/N) and Lucy made through the iniciation.

"__"Conversation

'__'thoughts

*__*actions

================================================================================

3rd person's POV a few moments ago

It's about 3 PM, right when (Y/N) and Lucy were running from the nevermore, and from a bunch of grimms getting right after them, Lucy was starting to lose control, but (Y/N) got an eye on her, he knew something wasn't right.

RWBY's POV

We were all watching (Y/N) and Lucy Running away while killing some grimms from the sreen, every one had the eyes wide open, they had such an ability to kill them, they weren't even aiming for the grimms, but they allways hitted. They are professional, having them on our side makes me feel a bit protected.

Jaune:"Wow, seeing them makes it look easy" Jaune said discouraged.

Pyrrah:"Don't feel bad Jaune, you can use them as an exemple to get even better." Pyrrah said with a hand on Jaune's shoulder.

Yang:"not wanting to discourage you Jaune, but it seems that their skills are beyond our comprehension." yang said to Pyrrah and Jaune.

Ruby:"WAIT, IS THAT A GIANT SNAKE?" Ruby screamed  pointing to the screen, showing a giant white snake.

Nora:"It's like one of those two that you killed Ren" Nora said Shaking Ren a lot.

Ren:"That's right, but i was alone, with Lucy they can take it down easily." Ren said with his monotonous voice.

Blake:"But that seems a bit bigger than the normal don't you think?" Blake asked concerned.

Weiss:"Thinking about it, that seems like the mother of those ones that Ren killed." Weiss said a bit worried, but she could fake some indiference.

Ruby:"So they're probably in a back situation." Ruby said worried.

Yang:"They are f*cked." Yang said with the same face as Ruby.

They were watching closely to see if they could get out a live, just when they saw (Y/N) giving a boost for Lucy to Jump far from the ground, as he entered to the snake's mouth.

RWBY JNPR:"WHY DID HE DO THAT??? " We all screamed, until we saw that the snake has stopped to try to swallow (Y/N).

Blake:"Now that's some strategy." Blake said surprised.

Weiss:"Then probably Lucy will fall with a plunging attack." Weiss said to the gorup.

Jaune:"They must have been a lot of time together to have this communication in combat" Jaune said impressed.

Ruby:"He said to me that they have been through a lot of things together." Ruby said to Jaune.

Jaune:"Then it explains it." Jaune said.

We saw that Lucy was getting down faster and faster with her Giant sword, but the snake moved her head towards the sky, trying to make(Y/N) Fall to it's belly, and making it impossible to Lucy to decapitate it.

Pyrrah:"Now Lucy have some trouble." She said getting more and more worried.

Ruby:"I don't want to see it." Ruby said covering her eyes, but leaving a space between the fingers..