A new path

NARUTO POV

.....
I leave the Gramps office now knowing why I get abused and why I'm so hated in the village. I head towards my apartment to see a girl in a corner getting hurt by some older kids. I yell at them saying, "HEY YOU JERKS GET OFF OF HER!!" They look towards me and say something that I couldn't catch. I ran towards them and tried to punch the one in the middle and I missed, of course, since I'm only 5 and they're at least 10. They started punching me and kicking me, and eventually I started bleeding. The ran off because they heard a sound of a man, which turned out to be Iruka-sensei. He looked at me and gasped, horrified at what he saw. "NARUTO WHAT IN GODS NAME HAPPENED TO YOU?!?!" He said.

I was walking down this road to go to my apartment to sleep and I saw a girl getting beat up by bullies, so I tried to help, and I got hurt in the process. But I know I'm fine because I'm the Host for the nine tails so I heal fast." "N-Nine T-Tails? Is Th-That the m-monster that d-destroyed K-Konoha?" I hear the girl say. She stuttered alot in that sentence. She must be shy or something. "Yes, him." I responded. She screamed and ran away in horror. Not surprised. Every kid does that.

Iruka-sensei said that he'd see me tomorrow at the academy, but he's wrong. I'll be leaving tomorrow to find a new home where I won't be beaten. Or at least I hope not.

I walked to my apartment and went to sleep. I woke up the next morning sweating and my eyes puffy. I realize that I had that dream again of me getting beaten and stabbed and kicked. I can't wait for my new beginning.

I go to the gates of Konoha where you would come in, and go out. I, am going out of Konoha, forever. I am met by Gramps, Kurenai-sensei, Iruka-sensei, Kakashi-sensei, and Anko Matarashi. They all hug me and say their goodbyes. "I'll miss you boy. I really will. You were like a grandson to me. Goodbye, kid." I walk off ready to be away from the beatings and name callings.