A Symbolic Siege

Mallory and her commandos slowly made their way down the freezing rock until their boots finally hit the soft snow that surrounded the abandoned farm. Making sure everyone was still with her Mallory began to move along the mountain wall behind the farm buildings.

Piercing wind blew at Mallory stinging her skin despite her nordic blood as she moved up to see a patrol coming towards them. She raised her hand in signal to her soldiers to prepare for her command as two archers moved next to her arrows drawn.

"We do this quietly." She whispered loudly as the others drew their weapons.

At the right moment the wind died down a little as Mallory signaled to fire at the patrol then immediately rushed as the arrows flew with her men behind her.

Having only her axe drawn, Mallory threw it at the first Thalmor before he could react and buried it in his face. The Thalmor next to him swung his sword at Mallory missing her as she dodged it and shoved him to the ground then pulled axe out of the dead elf. A commando killed the one Mallory shoved to the ground prompting her as she blocked the attack of another, then hooked her axe around his blade and pulled it out of his hands then hit him in the throat. Mallory quickly spun then embedded her axe into the Thalmors back hearing the bones break and flesh rip as she forcefully removed it.

With the patrol dead and the torches they carried snuffed out it would be easy yo sneak closer to the water without worry.

Having the two archers stay back at the bank to cover them, Mallory took the rest and split them up to take each ship at the simultaneously then they got into the water.

Mallory and her group took the furthest ship and climbed up its anchor while waiting for the others to climb up the second ship. Hearing the footsteps of the ships patrol and seeing the other team finally on the anchor, Mallory grabbed the side and pulled her self up just enough to take a look.

There were few guards on the top deck meaning either the rest were underneath or the ship was lightly guarded. She pulled up the commando that climbed up behind her then kept watch as he pulled up the others.

After seeing the top deck was cleared Mallory pulled a small bottle with dark liquid in it and drank its contents in one swallow, wincing at the bittersweet liquid.

A small light glaze of overtook her vision as it pulsed with black veins while Mallorys anger grew inside her. With the commandos sticking to each end of the door to the lower decks, Mallory kicked down the door to see a Thalmor run at her.

To her the elf seemed to be moving slowly as she easily blocked his attack then butchered him without mercy only to barely dodge the arrow that flew past her head from the elf behind him. Right behind her a commando threw his knife hitting the second elf in the eye.

With the two guards dead they made their way through each room of the ship quietly and effectively as possible. It was only around the middle was when the lower decks became aware that something was wrong after a Thalmor yelled for help.

A small group from the lower decks made their up towards Mallory and her unit leading to a small skirmish.

Though the commandos were outnumbered, Mallorys potion had reached full affect dulling all her pain and increasing her heartrate, adrenaline, and her anger as she cut down several Thalmor in a quick yet brutal motion.

The ship was finally cleared and the supplies were secured, losing only one of her team, she saw that the others had cleared their ship as well just in time for the final push on Windhelm to start as the horn had just sounded.

Without saying anything Mallory raised her shield and motioned it towards the dock as that is where they were going next.

"Commander what is our plan?" A soldier asked as the ship started moving.