Ice Skating Izuku

Main ship: Shindeku

~~~

"Are you ready Izu?"

"...Of course Toshi...i've been practicing for years..."

"...Good luck babe.."

He then skated out onto the ice.

...

Izuku Midoriya is a unique person in this day and age.

It's the year **** and society has evolved in different ways since quirks came. Now kids dream of being superheroes instead of astronauts or doctors. But...

"I want to be an ice skater." Izuku said to his mom when she asked.

Izuku is quirkless. He doesn't have a quirk like 80% of the world.

He's only 5 years old but he has experienced a lot more than other kids his age. He gets bullied by his old best friend, Bakugo Katsuki, or Kacchan.

"Oi, useless Deku, don't even dream about being a hero. You'll die like the useless bug you are." Katsuki sneered with a laugh.

Izuku at first wanted to be a hero, but after a year of torment, he was having second thoughts. He was searching the internet for something to watch when he spotted a video of a person on ice.

He clicked on the video and was amazed at how amazing the person moved. He started looking for more videos and he felt entranced.

The next day his mom he wanted to take ice skating lessons.

She quickly agreed because this was the first hobby that wasn't hero related he wanted to do.

He started taking lessons at 5 years old. He stopped being such a hero fanboy and started putting more time and effort into ice skating. Katsuki still thought he wanted to be a hero so he'd still beat him up without ever giving Izuku a chance to tell him otherwise. Katsuki also liked to beat up other kids. This was how Izuku met one of his best friends, and current boyfriend.

...

It was a normal day at the park. Kids were playing and laughing.

But one kid was crying while he was being beat up by Katsuki and his gang. But Katsuki wasn't there today, it was just the kids he hung out with.

"Haha listen to this villain he sounds pathetic." One kid said while laughing.

Izuku heard this and ran to stop it. He tackled one kid who was kicking the boy, then he stood up and ran at the other kid. Once both boys were on the ground he ran to the boy they were beating up and grabbed his hand, then he quickly ran away from them. He ran to a tree house he and his mom built in the woods that only they know about.

"Hey are you ok?" He asked the boy. The boy had lilac colored hair that looked like it defied gravity, amethyst colored eyes and slight eye bags under them. Izuku thought he looked pretty but quickly shook that thought from his head.

"T..thank you..." The mystery boy said.

"You're welcome! My name is Izuku Midoriya! What's your name?" Izuku said enthusiastically.

"Hitoshi...Hitoshi Shinsoe.." The bo- Hitoshi said quietly.

"Let's be friends!" Izuku said cheerfully.

Hitoshi looked surprised for a couple of seconds, and then he looked really happy.

"OK!" Hitoshi said happily.

That happened when they were 6 years old.

When they were 10 years old another thing happened.

...