A shared language

Main ship: AoyDeku ( Yuga Aoyama x Izuku Midoriya)

Background ships: TsuChako (Tsuyu Asui x Ochako Uraraka), and TodoIida (Shoto Todoroki x Teny Iida)

~~~

"Yuga?"

"Watch,"

~~~

About two weeks after the school festival, Aizawa-sensei had an announcement. He walked up to the podium and gazed across the class of children, who knew by now to be silent when their teacher came in.

"Alright problem children, I have a special announcement," he announced.

The class erupted into noise, screaming, shouting, and explosions from Bakugou.

"Shut up," Aizawa said, quirk in use. They all quieted down quickly.

"In three weeks, we will be going to Marseille, France for a month," Aizawa said bluntly, taking a sip of his coffee while observing the class go into chaos.

"And," he said, making the class cut off all noise and listen, "and, we will be training with some hero course students there."

As Aizawa observed the class, he noticed an unusual reaction.

Izuku Midoriya, the class problem child, was silently vibrating in his chair, from what Aizawa thinks, happiness. He had a big smile on his face, so he knew it wasn't bad.

"Now, who here knows french?" Aizawa asked.

Only two people put their hands up.

Aoyama, which, was expected.

And Midoriya, which wasn't expected.

The students didn't expect it either, since they all turned to him and let out a huge, "HUH?!"

Aoyama turned to him, a big smile on his face, and said, "Vous parlez Français?" (you speak french?)

Izuku smile widened as he said, "Oui! J'ai vécu en France jusqu' à l'âge de sept ans!" (Yes! I lived in France until I was 7)

As the class watched the two converse in french with wide eyes, Aizawa felt his own twitch in irritation.

'Of course. Of course, it's the problem child' He thought.

This was going to end badly, he just knew it.

~~~

"Deku! How do you know french?" Uraraka asked as they were eating lunch.

"Yes, I too, am curious," Iida said, looking at Midoriya.

"A-Ah..." Izuku said, flushing a little at the attention he was getting, "It's a secret," he said, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Aw poo," Uraraka pouted, before giggling a little and starting a conversation with Iida.

"Pardon," (excuse me,) a voice is heard, the group turns to Aoyama, who's looking right at Izuku, "Pouvons-nous discuter?" (May we have a chat?)

Izuku smiled at him and said, "Sûr," (sure,) with a smile.

He turned to his group of friends and said, "Sorry guys, me and Aoyama are gonna hang out for a bit." The group nodded and went back to talking as Izuku stood up and threw out his finished lunch, before following Aoyama.

They walked down the hall until they made it to their empty classroom and sat down in their seats, Izuku in his and Aoyama sat in Katsukis.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" Izuku asked, speaking in Japanese.