Katsuki sings back (part 2)

Main ship: Bakudeku

Background ships: TodoKiri, MomoJiro

~~~

"Woah,"

"I didn't even know he could sing this good!"

~~~

Katsuki picked his instrument, which was...

A baby grand piano?

Everyone watching the two boys looked at Katsuki with confusion and surprise. The most temperamental boy at school could play the piano?

Izuku just looked at him in shock, since he knew he could play the piano, they both could since their parents made them take lessons when they were little. Izuku was just surprised that he remembered how to play.

Katsuki clearing his throat, before playing a little starting piece, to warm up and make sure he was ready to play.

Everyone, including Izuku, was shocked at the beautiful, yet short piece.

Izuku's eyes teared up, 'he still takes lessons,' he thought.

Katsuki did still take lessons, only to remember the times he and Izuku played together, as a duet.

Katsuki shifted in his seat and took a deep breath.

Two birds on a wire

"Woah," most of the class gasped, unused to the soft, velvety voice of his.

"I didn't even know he could sing like that!" Kirishima announced a little hurt that his best friend hid something important from him.

"He probably just didn't want us crowding him, or hounding him about it," Yaoyorozu explained.

"Yeah," Kirishima said, deflated a little.

One tries to fly away

And the other watches him close from that wire

He says he wants to as well

But he is a liar

Izuku looks at him, sadness shining in his eyes as he reads the unwritten language of Katsuki Bakugou.

While the class is confused over which one is the one on the wire, Izuku can tell. It's not him.

I'll believe it all

There's nothing I won't understand

"Hard to believe, he's not Momo after all," Jiro huffed, hugging her girlfriend tightly from behind.

"Cough, simp, cough," Kaminari whispered to Sero, though with her enhanced hearing, Jiro still heard it.

I'll believe it all

I won't let go of your hand

Izuku blushed at that, and even more so when Katsuki glanced at him, red on his cheeks as well.

This exchange didn't go unnoticed by Nezu and Aizawa.

Two birds on a wire

One says c'mon and the other says "I'm tired"

The sky is overcast and I'm sorry

Even if it's in a song, everyone, minus Izuku, is surprised that Katsuki apologized.