SWEET TEDDY DOG

".... Babe. Babe? Are you awake?" asks a male voice.

Daniella opens her eyes and takes in a business casual styled handsome man. He gives her a large toothy smile. He kisses her on the forehead.

"Why is someone kissing me on the forehead? I don't know anybody in that way except Luca!" she thinks to herself.

But as her eyes adjust to the surroundings, she realizes that not only she is no longer at the airport but she also realizes that the man who has just kissed her forehead is not Luca at all.

"Luke?!" Daniella exclaims out loud.

Yes, it is none other than Luke, the barista; Luke, the creator, and founder of the RESET app. Peaceful aura Luke. Yoga Luke. 

"Finally you're awake! Would you like a glass of champagne?" he asks her with a peaceful smile.

"Am I dreaming you again? Why did you kiss me?" asks a confused Daniella.

"Well babe if you call waking up in this yacht a dream, then yes! We are both dreaming!" he says as he leans over, hands her glass of champagne and pecks her on the lips. Daniella's face turns bright red immediately.

"Wow! It feels good to see I still have that kind of effect on you after 2 years together!"

Daniella almost chokes on her drink as she hears him talking. She gets up quickly and takes a careful and mindful look at her new surroundings. Her eyes widen as she realizes that she is now standing on a luxurious yacht floating something off the coast of... of...? 

"Where are we?" asks Daniella. 

"Babe... I love your sense of disorientation every time you fall asleep!" he chuckles then continues. "We are off the coast of San Francisco, Babe!"

"Oh! Lovely!" She quickly empties her glass of champagne and decides to explore her new location starting with herself. She is surprised to see herself wearing the latest designer swimsuit complete with a cover-up. She blinks her eyes and yarns twice. "Wow! I wonder why I'm so tired..." she remarks to herself then turns her full attention to Luke.

"Luke, how long have I been sleeping?"

"Not long... 15 minutes tops, why? It felt longer than that?"

"Well, it felt like I've just woken up from another life... I mean the dream I had felt so real..." 

She pauses and shakes her head. So that's why it must be! "It must have all been a strange dream where I kept on waking up from one just to fall into another dream until Luke finally shook me awake! Thank Goodness for him finally waking me up!"

As those thoughts simmer on the back of her mind, Daniella abandons herself in Luke's arms who then showers her with kisses.

"Finally, our well-deserved break! A break away from everyone and everything! It's just you and me! I promise you no calls, no contact of any kind except for more caviar and champagne... but I think we should have enough to last us more than a week cruising alone in total privacy... Are you more relaxed Babe?"

As she listens to him, she realizes that her and Luke the former barista now tech millionaire are together in this reality. But whose reality is this? His or hers? Or is it all a dream? Only The Universe knows!

While nothing is certain since she set out on her journey at this point, one thing is clear in her mind; her new surroundings are taking her breath away. Its beauty, its sheer luxurious feel and ambience alone is worth experiencing at least for the length of a surreal dream, if not for a lifetime. But is she really dreaming?