THIS IS

Daniella Spencer, once again completely wrecked, this time by a trash can, feels a tug at her shirt.

"Hey... Hey... Wake up you little punk!"

Daniella opens her eyes and they're met with beaming chipmunk eyes.

It's Destiny.

"YOU!!!"

Destiny sticks her tongue out at Daniella and kicks at her shin again.

"Fight me, drunk fish!"

"Hey, hey, hey! What's going on?" a male voice worriedly asks as his hand gently moves Destiny to the side. His hand helps Daniella sit up properly. Daniella realizes that she is sitting on a rather comfortable and fluffy couch. She looks around the humongous living room and can't help but admire the impeccable artwork and aesthetically pleasing furniture... it looks like something straight out of her dream home decoration board on Pinterest. The bickering between the man and Destiny takes her out of the absorption of her newly founded environment... or her current environment... whatever this is at this point.

"Destiny, leave her alone!"

"Sorry, Uncle Luke! I was just trying to play fight with Aunt Daniella!"

Daniella immediately stands up and looks at the two of them. She looks down at her left ring finger. It's different from the other ring Luke gave to her in the other happening, but there's something about the band that feels... a little more solemn compared to the other ring. She isn't sure what the ring is meant to signify, but she has a feeling that she'll find out soon.

"It's not nice to call people 'drunk fishes'" Luke says to Destiny.

"Why not? She drinks wine. All old ladies do." retorts Destiny, leading Daniella to raise an eyebrow at her.

"How old do you think I am?" asks Daniella.

"Aren't you like....33?"

"I'm 23... 23!!!!"

Luke chuckles as he watches the two women bicker.

"You must be out of it again, babe." Luke says to Daniella. Daniella looks at Luke strangely. 

"What do you mean?"

"It's 2030."

Daniella blinks rapidly. "I beg your pardon?"

"Is Auntie Daniella alright?" asks Destiny.

"Yeah, she's fine. She just gets very confused when she wakes up from napping." notes Luke.

"You're worse than a baby!" remarks Destiny.

Daniella takes a deep breath. "I'll be right back."

She wanders down the hall of her house and finds her way into a bathroom. There, she splashes cold water on her face and takes a hard look at her face. She appears to look the same. She feels the same. There's no sign of aging on her face. The only thing that feels different is her... ring? Is that what she thinks it is?

"Universe?" she whisper yells. "Oh, Universe?" She receives no response. "I know you're there! You said so yourself! Please answer me!" Daniella continues to wait for a response. She starts to tap her foot in sheer impatience. She gives up after about two minutes and storms out of the bathroom.

"Did I seriously just get lost?" she asks herself. "Okay. Calm down." She stays silent and listens for any sound of either Luke or Destiny.

"BOO!" shouts a hidden Destiny, instantly making Daniella scream.