CHOCOLATE & BANGS

The most chaotic trio in The Universe has now congregated inside Daniella's bathroom. Destiny lounges about in the bathtub. Danielle sits on top of the toilet seat lid. They both watch a very distressed Daniella take in the idea of climbing into the mirror.

"I swear to god, if I end up dying, I will come back to haunt both of you." panics Daniella.

"Hey! Do NOT die. If you die, I die too! I'm you, remember?" warns Danielle.

Destiny rolls her eyes, sits up, and turns her attention to Danielle. "Danielle, for the last time -"

"Will you shut up about that?!" snaps Danielle. "It's extremely dehumanizing when you do that! I already have enough on my plate as it is and you are not helping!"

Despite the fact this person punched her in the face, Daniella has to admit that she slowly started to grow to like this person. After all, it is her... or at least an aspect of her... so she thinks. This person is tougher... but also more fragile? Either way, Danielle Spencer is complex, which makes her an interesting person to dissect in the eyes of Daniella Spencer... but the latter has a feeling that there will be more to comb through with the former in a moment.

"So... like... how does this work again? I just want you to talk me through it again just to be on the safe side," requests Daniella.

"You're gonna climb on the counter, hold your breath, envision this exact place to the finest detail, and then go in headfirst. Close your eyes when you do it and don't open them until you're completely on the other side," explains Danielle.

"What happens if I open my eyes?" asks Daniella.

"You'll die," says Destiny. 

A suffocating silence takes over the room for a brief moment, as it is then interrupted by Destiny's chuckle... 

"I'm kidding, I don't know, but I have a feeling that nothing good would come from it, so I wouldn't start experimenting and dabbling if I were you. I can guarantee neither your safety nor your sanity. You'd be on your own."

Daniella wants to call Destiny's explanation "BS", but has a feeling that the child might be right... at least somewhere... it can be hard to understand what Destiny is talking about at times... but her seriousness seems to always be stemmed in truth... so all Daniella does in response to Destiny's words is to simply nod.

"So like what's the plan? What do you want us to do?" asks Danielle.

"I need both of you to climb back to the moment where you two got into your scuffle. And then you, Danielle, are going to go back to the mirror from whence you came. How's that for a plan?" proposes Destiny.

"I can't go back to where I came from. I prefer not to," says Danielle.

"That is the crappiest plan I've heard of. There would be three of us at the same place at the same time! Ugly flops me would go clinically insane if she woke up and found that her reflection doubled in two! And then I would get arrested for assault and identity theft!" argues Daniella.

Destiny pauses and thinks this over. "Oh, sh*t... I totally forgot that part. It would have been funny to revisit ugly flop you on the ground.. no offense but that was hilariously iconic. That deserves to be a meme... but you're right... too confusing. Hmmm... let me rethink this..."

The child arises from the bathroom and paces about while she rethinks her plan. Both Danielle and Daniella grow increasingly impatient and tap their feet as they watch Destiny clearly improvise her way out of this entanglement.

"WELL?!" the woman and her reflection shout at the child.

"I got nothing for now... though my head hurts... " notes Destiny.