DON'T SPEAK

"YOU'RE MARY CHRISTMAX?!"

Mary/Destiny hushes Daniella as she rushes her out of the plane. Daniella's coughing forces incoming passengers to set themselves aside as Mary rushes her through.

"Where in the world are we going, Mary? Destiny? What should I even call you at this point?"

"Call me whatever you want."

"Come on, Destiny, don't degrade yourself like that..."

"Well, there we are! Call me Destiny!"

"Whatever, Mary! I mean Destiny! You still didn't answer my question! Where are we going?"

"Someone who will make you feel better."

"Yeah.. the airport clinic... or like a hospital off-location or something..."

"Not just physically better! I mean, I do want you to feel better and get rid of your cough as it is rather unbecoming, but I also do want you to feel better in the head. The person I'm taking you to can do that!"

Now in the middle of Gate 3, Daniella pauses in her tracks, also forcing Destiny to cease moving as well.

"Why do you always become dramatic at the worst of moments?" complains Destiny.

"Look who's the crybaby now?" retorts Daniella who is about to start laughing, but her cough interrupts her. It's moist. In Destiny's ears, it sounds as though Daniella is about to have mucus come out of her mouth. Destiny instantly rushes Daniella to the nearest ladies' restroom, where Daniella... does her thing in a stall while Destiny covers her ears in anguish. She manages to hear Daniella flush, wash her hands, and rinse her mouth.

Destiny finally comes closer to Daniella as she pats her mouth with tissues.

"Ew," remarks Destiny.

"Oh, shut up, you!" Daniella says as she tries to engage with Destiny in a hug, but Destiny immediately backs away, quipping "Whatever you have, I don't want it."

Daniella is about to respond, but she starts coughing again, running back to the stall. "Nope! There's nothing " She shouts to Destiny. I'm fine! Wait..." Daniella literally waits. "Yep! All good! We can leave now." she concludes as she washes her hands and approaches Destiny.

"Cool cool..." Destiny looks around.

"Um... what are you doing?"

"Looking for an entrance."

"To where? We're not -" Daniella tries to finish her sentence, but she continues to cough as Destiny continues to think. The latter has a lightbulb. "Ah!"

"What?" asks Daniella.

Destiny places her hand on Daniella's shoulder. "Close your eyes."

Daniella does so. Destiny snaps her fingers, and they vanish from the restroom they are in.

The chaotic duo find themselves within a suburban living room. There, a sophisticated-looking middle-aged woman reads from a magazine. Daniella peaks at the magazine. It appears to be Vogue. "This lady has impeccable taste..." silently observes Daniella. Sensing the duo's appearance, the woman raises a finger at the duo.

"One moment, dears. Allow me to just finish this paragraph." which the woman does. As soon as she is done, she places the magazine on the coffee table and gives the two her attention. She looks at Daniella first.

"You must be Daniella Spencer." remarks the woman.

"That I am." replies Daniella.

"Daniella, meet my mom." says Mary/Destiny.