WHAT DO YOU WANT

Daniella wakes up seated on a foldable chair. She looks around what she perceives to be a simple empty conference room. She sees other foldable chairs that are empty. The door opens, making Daniella whip her head behind her. Destiny waddles in.

"You'll give yourself whiplash if you move too fast."

"What the hell is going on, Destiny? And where are we?"

"I'm not spoiling anything, Daniella Spencer."

Daniella groans loudly. "Can I at least get snacks."

"As long as you promise not to stuff your face as a coping mechanism in reaction to what's about to happen."

"Another Happening?"

"The Happening is always Happening." interrupts a kiddie cartoon voice.

"Sweetheart?" asks Daniella.

"Hello Daniella Spencer."

Daniella gets up from her chair at the sight of the stuffed animal and gives him a tight hug. He picks her up from the ground and holds her dearly.

"Am I startling you Daniella Spencer? Are your eyes widening again?"

"No! Not at all!"

"Oh, I've missed you, Sweetheart!"

"Me too, Daniella Spencer! Thanks for saving me from the dog by the way!"

"You remember that?"

"Unfortunately I do."

Daniella motions to Sweetheart to place her down. When her feet touch the ground, she inspects Sweetheart for any punctures and slobber stains.

"He's fine, Daniella." notes Destiny.

"But how?" asks a confused Daniella.

"Try using your imagination." answers Destiny.

A strong perfume scent attracts the chaotic trio's attention. A festive knock is heard at the door. Sweetheart opens the door, and The Stewardess comes in with a cart. "I heard Daniella mention snacks, so I brought snacks..."

Destiny rolls her eyes, while Sweetheart excitedly claps at the sight of the cart.

"Hello! Sit down, Miss Spencer. I can't serve you if you're standing." politely instructs The Stewardess.

"You know we're not on a plane, right?" points out Destiny.

"Yes, but it's just easier to manage everyone if you're all seated... so if you could..." replies The Stewardess as she motions for everyone to sit.

Sweetheart and Daniella happily sit down while Destiny begrudgingly sit on the other side of the circle, directly diagonical to Daniella.

"Croissants anyone?" offers The Stewardess. Daniella motions at herself.

"Juice box? Destiny?"

"Oh, so because I'm small I drink juice boxes? That is just simply discriminatory..."

The Stewardess is visibly embarrassed and goes through her cart to improvise.

"I'm kidding Lexi!" exclaims Destiny as she starts laughing hysterically.

"Lexi? Who's that?" inquiries Daniella.

"That's me!" exclaims The Stewardess.

"It's nice to actually properly meet you, Lexi."