FIND ME

"This is a final boarding call for passenger Daniella Spencer booked on flight 77X. Please proceed to Gate 3 immediately. The final checks are being completed and the captain will order for the doors of the aircraft to close in approximately five minutes time. I repeat. This is the final boarding call for Daniella Spencer. Thank you."

This announcement snaps Daniella Spencer out of her meditation and into her seat once again at Gate 3.

"Oh. Great. At least that nightmare is over..." says a relieved Daniella as she rises from her seat and enters through the gate just in time.

Once on the plane, Daniella loads up her overhead compartment, and gets into her seat.

"I hope I can stay here the entire flight. I'm really not in the mood to change seats AGAIN." Daniella waits a few minutes for Lexi and her perfume to arrive. She doesn't arrive, making Daniella let out a breath of relief, and looks out the window.

After blanking out for a bit, she feels a tap on her shoulder, she turns, and sees Lexi.

"Miss Spencer! Miss Spencer, hi!" exclaims Lexi.

"Hi." politely replies a lowkey irritated Daniella.

"I'm a great fan of your work by the way."

"Excuse me?... Oh yes... Thank you!" Daniella isn't sure what her "work" means, but she'll take the compliment, until otherwise stated.

"I don't want to bother you too much, but I had to inform you that you're in the wrong seat."

"I beg your pardon?"

"You're in the wrong seat."

"But I paid for this seat."

"I know you paid for it, Miss Spencer, but that seat is in Business Class."

Lexi shows Daniella her list with names and assigned seats.

"Oh." notes Daniella.

"Come with me Miss Spencer!"

Daniella follows Lexi to business class and settles into her seat. For the rest of the flight, Daniella, who is still exhausted, makes it a point to avoid speaking or interacting with anyone, except for Lexi, who has always proved herself to be essentially harmless.

Daniella is initially afraid to close her eyes and fall asleep, but her instincts somewhere assure her that she would turn out fine. She slowly closes her eyes and allows herself to drift off. For the first time in over what she calculates to be about a month, and she calls it a "month" for her own sake of sanity and reference of human time, Daniella is able to sleep in peace. She doesn't have any particular dreams, but that is exactly what she needs at this particular moment.

An announcement wakes her up:

"Ladies and gentlemen, as we start our descent, please make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their full upright position. Make sure your seat belt is securely fastened and all carry-on luggage is stowed underneath the seat in front of you or in the overhead bins. Thank you."

Daniella wakes up and finds that everything is exactly the same as before. Looks like her instincts are beginning to be in sync with her surroundings. She exhales in relief, and gathers herself for the upcoming descent.

Once the plane lands, Daniella quietly gathers her belongings and leaves to collect her suitcase. Tired of her phone, she makes it a point to not pay attention to her cellphone, citing "Nothing but disaster seems to come out of that godforsaken phone..." as her reason.