A STRIKE... A FLOP

"HOW? JUST HOW? THIS FEELS LIKE AN UNUSUAL DEJA VU! BUT OF WHAT EXACTLY?" exclaims Daniella as she looks around the ever so familiar Gate 3. Her first instinct is to turn on her phone.

She looks at the date and does a double-take.

"This definitely can't be right! There is something wrong with my phone!"

As she is trying to understand why her phone data is out of sync and not working properly, she approaches one of her flight's passengers cautiously.

"I'm sorry to bother you but my phone broke...  Could you please tell me the time and date?..."

The passenger smiles and simply shows her his smartphone with today's date and time brightly on display. Daniella thanks him as he walks away from her.

After thoughtful consideration of the series of events she has been going through since she set herself on this journey, she concludes that the date on her phone reveals that she has once again rewinded, but this time it's seven days earlier. Daniella groans loudly at this realization.

She receives a message on her phone. It's from Destiny.

Destiny

Surprise!!!!!!

Daniella

???

Destiny

You like the twist?

Daniella

What twist?

Destiny

I gave you more time!

Daniella

To do what?!

Destiny

Idk

whatever you want ig

Daniella

i don't get it

what do you mean

Destiny

that's for you to figure out

ttyl

Daniella

what?

what

WHAT

WHAT

DESTINY!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daniella waits a few minutes for Destiny's response. She gets no response whatsoever. Frustrated by Destiny's silence, she closes her phone and places it in her bag. Daniella sits down on her seat and thinks long and hard about her discovery.

"I have to start the whole week from scratch? Are you f**king kidding me? What am I supposed to do for a week?!" she asks herself. "Wait a minute... what was I doing a week ago..." Daniella thinks long and hard about her original schedule, or in Daniella's terms, "what happened in the original timeline"  but for some inexplicable reason, she is having a hard time recalling her "original timeline"...

"Uh-oh. Why... Why can't I remember anything at all? This... this isn't good... Am I beginning to mix anything up... like all of the realities... visions, Happenings, loops, whatever this whole thing is at this point in time????" laments Daniella who is feeling quite confused and defeated simultaneously.