IN WITH DESTINY

As she finds herself climbing through whatever it is she is climbing through, Daniella does her best to keep her eyes shut.

She feels a chair knocks her from the back and is immediately drawn forward. She is no longer moving... she is just being dragged at high speed like a spooky roller coaster. Again, she keeps her eyes closed. Suddenly, the speed stops.

"Daniella? Daniella? You okay? Daniella? We gotta go... We gotta go now... Daniella? Daniella? Daniella, wake up!" pleads a familiar sounding voice. "Open your eyes."

Daniella does, and finds Destiny staring at her upclose. As she backs away, Daniella can't help but notice that Destiny is wearing a backpack... is that her carry-on?

"Oh thank goodness, come on, we gotta go before the gate agents put on us on blast like last time!" exclaims a gleeful Destiny.

"This is a final boarding call for passenger Daniella and Destiny Spencer booked on flight 77X. Please proceed to gate 3 immediately. The final checks are being completed and the captain will order for the doors of the aircraft to close in approximately five minutes time. I repeat. This is the final boarding call for Daniella and Destiny Spencer. Thank you."

"Whoops! Too late! We gotta go! Come on!"

A groggy Daniella gets up, grabs her things, and follows Destiny, who grabs onto her hand and drags her along as they board the plane.

"Wait, why am I following Destiny? What's going on NOW? And WHY is Destiny here?" Daniella thinks to herself. She proceeds to blurt out loud:

"Why am I following you? Hey Destiny... Destiny, answer me! What are you doing here, with me?" 

Once they're on the plane, Daniella pulls her phone out of habit, but Destiny quickly confiscates it and places it into her own backpack.

"Stop checking your phone! Bad things happen when you check your phone! Why haven't you figured that out by now?!"

The intensity of Destiny's voice has now awakened Daniella, who is even more weirded out by her current situation. Destiny realizes that she is completely unable to store her bag. "Uh... help?"  asks Destiny. 

Daniella sighs and helps her.

"So now you're talking?! What exactly is going on Destiny, and weren't you on the other side of the mirror?" asks Daniella as she stores Destiny's backpack into the overhead compartment.

Destiny looks at Daniella and memorizes her face. She bursts out laughing.

"We're traveling together, silly!" exclaims Destiny as she pats Daniella on the side of her arms. Daniella is not amused.

"Why? I need that phone," asks Daniella.

"Oh, I know. I would have broken the phone, but I know how important phones are in this day and age! So I won't!"

Daniella raises her eyebrow at Destiny.

"Wow... well... thank you for not breaking my phone I guess?"

The child winks at her. "You're welcome." Daniella rolls her eyes at her.

"Weren't you supposed to be back at home, MY home, with Danielle?"

"I was and I am."

Daniella gives her a look that can only be described as multiple question marks made manifest.

"I am with you and I am with Danielle simultaneously."

"Oh yeah? What's she doing right now?"