DANI GIRL

Right before Daniella can return back into the stall, she hears someone clear her throat. Daniella turns around. It's The Stewardess.

"Um... excuse me but... Care to explain the situation here?"

"I... think I think I had an accident... lady things, you know... and um.... I think... I think I need help?"

The Stewardess raises her eyebrows at her. A lightbulb pops up in Daniella's mind.

"I have this thing with my memory and unfortunately-"

"Ohhhhh. Oh. I see. I am so sorry. You're the amnesiac passenger."

Daniella is shocked to hear this, but nods along with this as it seems that The Stewardess went from highly annoyed to suddenly understanding. At the same time, Daniella feels bad that she has to feign neurological issues in order to not get arrested or thrown out of places amongst all of this chaos.

"Yeah... that. Um... could you help me please?

The Stewardess nods. "Do you have a carry-on by any chance?"

She nods. Daniella points in the direction of her seat and The Stewardess disappears. Daniella, meanwhile, slips back into the stall and immediately locks it behind her.

"If I splash cold water on my face, will it reverse the loop?" Daniella asks herself as she awkwardly stands there. She splashes water on her face. She pauses for a second. Nothing feels different... at least not yet. She's still undressed, so there's that. She hears a knock at the door.

"It's occupied." plainly states Daniella.

"Miss Spencer? Did I get that right?" It's The Stewardess.

"Yes... Wait, how do you know my name?" asks Daniella.

"We have a list of passenger names, any issues we should anticipate, and their assigned seats."

"Oh."

An awkward silence ensues.

"I have your bag." states The Stewardess as she shakes it about. "Can I come in?"

Daniella carefully opens the door, and The Stewardess hands her carry-on while respectfully looking at her face. "Would you like a plastic bag?"

"A bag?"

"For your other clothes."

Daniella realizes that she now has to go along with the lie until this scenario is over.

"Oh. Right. I already have one in my bag."

"Great!" I'm going to go check on the other passengers but let me know if you need anything else, alright?"

"Mmm-hmmm."

Daniella hears The Stewardess go about her business. Placing her carry-on onto the ground to open it up, Daniella begins to truly feel the claustrophobia of the restroom as she crouches down to unlock her bag and rummage through her belongings.

"Okay, I should probably start with socks, a bra, and underwear."

Daniella quickly grabs a plain white bikini style underwear, followed by a white sports bra. She removes her flip-flops and slips onto a pair of white ankle socks and places her flip-flops back in her bag.

"Cool... I... don't know what to wear. I don't even know if any of this would even make sense.... I should start with jeans... and maybe my Adidas? It's that or my flip flops again.... Yeah let's do that."

Daniella grabs and puts on a pair of dark wash high waisted skinny jeans followed by her pair of low-rise white Adidas... the Stan Smith shoes to be specific.