WILL THE REAL DANIELLA SPENCER PLEASE STAND UP?

"What the f**k?" Daniella asks herself as she looks at the window. If her eyes aren't betraying her, she is confident that she is seeing both Destiny and... herself? As Dr. Luka said that she was perfectly healthy... and Daniella has never needed any glasses in her whole life, it looks like what she is seeing is real. The duo eagerly waves at her as the hospital shuttle drives closer and closer to the entrance. "Please stop far away from them so I can adjust... is that my stuff?" thinks Daniella.

The hospital shuttle stops directly in front of the chaotic duo. Daniella lowers her head in disdain. She silently groans, gathers herself together, and thanks the driver as she leaves.

"Am I officially going insane, are you both here at the same place?" asks Daniella in the most intimidating tone she could muster.

"You literally just got out of the hospital! What's insane is that outfit of yours. What the f**k are you wearing this time? It's worse than those Disney flops." vocally observes The Reflection.

The comment literally stings Daniella. "Ouch."

"She's not wrong though." Destiny mutters, which immediately grabs Daniella's attention. "You!!!!! You're the reason why I got into the hospital!"

Destiny looks genuinely offended by that statement. "Moi? Mais non."

"J'accuse little b**ch!" retorts Daniella who tries to lunge at the child, but is blocked and manhandled by The Reflection. "I knocked you the f**k out while you were in toddler flops two days ago in a public restroom. You really wanna get your ass kicked in converse and tie-dye?" asks The Reflection.

Daniella retreats from The Reflection, creating enough space between them where it would give The Reflection at least a few seconds to attack Daniella, which gives her at least some kind of an upper hand the next time she is about to be jumped by herself.

Daniella brings her attention to her personal belongings which is currently in The Reflection's custody.

"I'm sorry, but you can't talk smack about my current aesthetic when you have my stuff. You stole my clothes!" Daniella accuses The Reflection.

For the first time in a while The Reflection softens her expression and forms a genuinely confused look on her face. "Destiny said it was my stuff."

The Reflection turns to Destiny. "It's still my stuff... right?"

Destiny clears her throat. "Ummm... this... is why I told you to meet me at the airport."

Daniella and The Reflection look at Destiny, and then at each other, and then back at Destiny.

"What's going on now?" the two halves ask in unison.

"Let's not get into it at a place like this." replies Destiny. "In fact, let's get out of here. I want ice cream. Do either of you want ice cream? Who wants ice cream? It's on me."

No one responds.

"Great! Let's get ice cream. Danielle, do you have the keys?"

"My name is Daniella, Destiny! Daniella!!!!" responds Daniella.

"My name's Danielle Spencer." says The Reflection.

"That makes no sense. We're literally the same person." remarks Daniella.

"Not really. I'm you but stronger." reasons Danielle.

"Fair enough." admits Daniella.

"Guys! I mean, girls! Ladies! Women! Females! Can we please get to the car so that I can get my ice cream so that we can talk?" whines Destiny.