Chapter 12- The time twins' return.

NYA:

A soft glow emitted from the dashboard as I began to start up the ship.

Another new day.

When Sensei Wu said "go where the wind take us",

(Or whatever he said at the end of season 13)

I didn't know that he meant that literally.

So right now, we are stuck on the bounty, in the middle of the sea, running out of food and water.

And yet Sensei still wants us to let the wind lead us to our 'destiny'.

He believes that we are destined to have a new adventure, soon, and we will be fine in terms of food and water. Well I don't think so, and I'm pretty sure Sensei Wu didn't take a master in engineering and Mathematics.

So here we are, in the middle of nowhere. We are all beginning to get very tired of this daily routine:

Wake up at dawn.

Train.

Food.

Drive.

Chill.

Food.

Drive.

Train.

Bed.

Boring. See what I mean? And mind you, this has been going on for a month now. We only have enough food for another few weeks.

"I'm so boreeed." I complained, banging my head on the dashboard.

"We all are." yawned Jay.

"I don't think Sensei really knows what he's doing." said Cole. "He spends days on end looking at maps and staring at the sea. He looks really puzzled and confused when he looks at it too."

"Oh great!" spat Jay. "At this rate, we're going to starve to death, and die at sea, and the bounty is going to crash, and we'll never go home again, all because our SENSEI HAS NO IDEA WHERE WE ARE GOING!!! AND LOOK! LOOK! IN ALL DIRECTIONS! DO YOU SEE ANY LAND?

NO! "

"Hang on... What it that?" Kai asked, pointing at the horizon.

I shades my eyes and squinted at the sea.
Just above the horizon, was a light grey silhouette of... An island!

"YES!" I squeaked.

"Full steam ahead!"

_______

KAI:

We can now see the island a lot more clearly, and it looks beautiful.
It's tropical, just like tiger widow island.
There are palm trees, mountain, and beaches, and it looks pretty abandoned.

And that was all thanks to my wonderful spotting.

What? It's true!

I looked at the schedule Sensei has hung in the wall.

'Chill".

YES!!

I ran into the bunk room, cheering and collapsed  on my bed. Phew. Looking out is more tiring than I thought.

I closed my eyes, when suddenly...

The voice of my sometimes-annoying little sis interferes my nap.

"GUYS! WE'VE ARRIVED!"

I groggily stumbled onto deck and collapsed on Nya.

"Hey! What was that for?" she crossly mumbled.