Chapter 26- Shut up.

A/N

Gahhhhhhhhh I'm posting these so late!!
This chapter is set in season 11, in the neverealm when Lloyd is lecturing Akita about Harumi, so if you don't want any spoilers, don't read! :)

(Btw this is going to be an alternative to what happens)

Plastic potato xx

"Her name was Harumi. She had sparkling emerald eyes, and beautiful white hair, and she had the most great personality, she was brave, kind and she helped others and.."

Red whined and curled up, flattening down her ears. Lloyd had been lecturing her for the past three hours, while they were trekking through the cold, in a mech. And trust me, Red wasn't enjoying it.

"I loved her so much. She was so pretty and so brilliant, that I fell in love with her. And then she kissed me! On the cheek! But then I realized she was 'The Quiet one", she stole the mask, then left me in the Temple, which was filling up with water! I mean, how was that fair? And then I was fired out if the temple! I was literally flying! Like, what the heck!  Then I got yeeted into the ninja, and-"

"CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP?!"

Lloyd's mouth dropped open, and he leaned out of the window if the Titan Mech. And there, where Red was lying, in the Mech's hand, was...

A teenage girl?

Lloyd didn't know what to say.

Frizzy black hair bounced down to her neck, topped off by a cream and scarlet wolf-hat.
Scarlet zigzags ran across her cheeks, and a pair of fangs protruded out of her snarling mouth. Her eyes blazed in annoyance and her button nose was screwed up like a spring.

"Uh..."

"I just asked you to SHUT UP! Honestly, how hard is that?"

Lloyd ignored her comment and continued to talk.

"Where is Red? What did you do to him?" he growled, swinging out of his seat, and onto the Mech's arm.

"Look, Lloyd, Red has gone nowhere. I'm Red. And for you information, It's a She." she huffed, putting her hands on her hips.

Lloyd put himself into a fighting stance.

"And how exactly are you going to prove that?"

"By doing this."

She threw herself over Lloyd, transforming mid-air, into a cream wolf, with Scarlet accents over her body.

Landing neatly behind him, she snarled, before transforming back into her usual self.

"Is that enough proof for you?"

Lloyd's mouth hung open.

"Shut. Your. Mouth. Up." she snarled, clenching her fists.
"I'm tired of being treated differently."

She launched herself into Lloyd, throwing punches and kicks at him.

Lloyd had fast reflexes, and dodged each punch, before backflipping away.

"How can I trust you?" he snarled. "I just told you all my secrets, and I don't know you! For all I know, you could be working with the Ice Empror!" 

Akita's face showed a flash of sadness, before turning into her usual firy and vengful self.
"How.. how DARE YOU! WHY WOULD I TEAM UP WITH... WITH THAT PUNY LITTLE SNOWMAN?! THE MAN WHO KILLED MY BROTHER, KILLED MY PEOPLE, DESTROYED MY HOMELAND, AND ALMOST KILLED ME? WHY WOULD I?!" she spat, tears welling up in her eyes.

She harsh brushed them away.

"And yet you..." she shoved her finger into his chest. "Think you can't trust me. I saved your life, for the first Spinjitsu master's sake!"

She angrily hopped off the mech, and landed in the thick snow.

"And now I'm going, alone to the palace! Don't even dare to follow me!" she snarled, trudging through the snow.

Lloyd frowned and slipped back into the seat of the Titan Mech. He began to follow her.

"Wait! Akita! I-"

"SHUT UP!"

"Listen. I'm going to the palace too and-"

"SHUT UP!"

"Look, I'm sorry for not trusting you but we-"

"SHUT UP!"

Akita suddenly tripped over her injured leg, falling face-first into the snow.

She hissed and propped herself up, watching as her bandaged became a deep red, leaking blood onto the fresh white snow beneath her.

Lloyd hopped out if the mech and gently approached her.

"Look, Akita, I understand that you're angry, and you want revenge, but at the moment your leg isn't in the best state. You need rest." he said, softly.

Akita looked up at him, attempting to scowl through the pain.

"I'm sorry saying how I didn't trust you, I wasn't thinking. I didn't know that it would effect you that badly. I'm really, really sorry."

Akita raised her eyebrows.
"Do you want to be a team?" she grinned. .

Lloyd smirked.

"You bet."

"Only on one condition.. can you not drone on and on about how much you loved Harumi?"

Lloyd groaned.

"SHUT UP!"