Chapter 1- That moment when you find the perfect avocado in the supermarket.

"HA HA TAKE THAT LOSER!" screamed Jay as he dropped his control in excitment.

Cole groaned. 

"Come on. One more game, and I'm one hundred percent sure that I'll beat you." he said firmly.

"That's exactly what you said last time." sniggered Jay.

"Puh-leeeease!" Cole whined. Jay rolled his eyes and sighed.

" Fine. Just wait for two seconds ; lemme find my-" Jay leapt up and stopped dead in front of the fridge. The door was left, swinging open. "WHO TOOK MY PUDDING CUP?" he screeched, looking around the room. His eyes landed on Cole, who was sitting on the furry green rug placed in front of the television. "Hey! It wasn't me! I was with you the whole time, remember? And if I ate it before we began to play, the fridge would start beeping because it's open!" Cole said, triumphantly. "It was Nya." 

"What? No! I would never steal Sparky's pudding! I don't even like sweet stuff that much anyway!" she yelled from her spot on the back of the sofa, putting down her book. 

"Calm down Water Lilly. I was only joking." teased Cole.

"Don't call me that. That name is reserved for Jay, and Jay only." she said through gritted teeth. 

"Whoa, whoa, whoa guys, calm down!" said Jay, wrapping his arms around Nya. "Who do you think it was?" 

"Kai."   

Kai was sitting on the old, tatty sofa, scrolling through his phone, looking unimpressed. "Hey, how come this guy has more followers than me, and his photos make him look like an avocado-" And at that moment, Zane walked into the room. "Avocados? What on earth are you talking about?" His eyes landed on the fruit bowl. "It looks like we are out of avocados. We need to go shopping."

"NONONONONO! IT'S FINE! WE DON'T NEED TO GO SHOPPING!" everyone in the room cried. 

"Are you sure?" wondered Zane. 

"YES." 

"Oh hey Zane? By any chance, have you seen my pudding cup?" asked Jay hopefully.

"That settles it. We are going shopping." 

Everyone groaned. Zane + Shopping = AN WHOLE HOUR OF STANDING THERE DOING NOTHING IN THE SUPER MARKET. 

Fifteen minutes later...

"Why did he have to take us all? I could have been back at the Bounty completing level 9 of Fist to Face!" moaned Jay to his girlfriend. 

"Zane doesn't trust any of us to stay at home without him." Nya replied, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. "Remember the accident last week?"

FLASHBACK- WARNING- IT IS NOT RECOMMENDED TO FOLLOW COLE'S RECIPE. PLEASE KEEP THAT IN MIND. 

"Alright, you can use the kitchen, so long as you don't explode it by the time I get back. Understand?"  asked Zane sternly.

"Yes Zane." Jay, Cole, Kai and Lloyd grumbled. As soon as he left the room, they got to work. Jay heaved down from the shelf a large cooking book and opened it to the correct page. "Right," he said. "To make the triple layer chocolate cake, you need  too heat the oven at gas 4, then oil the baking tray." he read out. Kai began to turn on the oven, while Cole and Lloyd began to oil the baking tray. "Cole, could you fetch me the oil?" asked Lloyd. 

"Sure." 

Cole froze in his tracks. Hold on, where was the oil? He knew that Nya kept a can of oil for hinges in her cabin... Maybe he could ask to borrow it. He hurried down the corridor and burst into Nya's room. "GREAT! JUST GREAT!" yelled Nya in distress as her 153rd engine burst into flames. "Now I have to make this, ALL OVER AGAIN!"