Announcement!!!

This is not a bonus chapter. That's right, it's better.

This is an announcement of a sequel to I'm In Love With Me. You guys really thought this was the end of Caspienna? This ship has barely set sail and in this sequel be ready to hear the sails flap against the wind as they take off into the ocean and into wonderful places.

Lenna does not remember Caspien but Caspien do remember her. Love conquers all they say. Well Lenna is willing to fall in love all over again with a Caspien that isn't partly her. With a Caspien she 'meets' for the first time but feels like she's known forever.

Those emerald green eyes, I saw them before

Those emerald green eyes, I saw them before. Staring deeply into my soul.

That smile, I was once the cause of it a while ago. They made my lips tug at the sides too.

This voice, I loved listening to it once more.
They whispered for me to be a better person.

Those lips, I kissed them one too many times I'm sure. They made me feel something in the pit of my stomach.

******************************

"I feel like I know you from somewhere." I tell him. He is sitting on the table with a hand clasped in front of him. My eyes can't help but follow his every movement.

"I guess I just have one of those faces." He smiles while leaning back on his hands to get a better look of me.

"It's not just your face." I know that as a fact. "It's everything."

Xoxo My_Flower101