2:2

The week passed by quick, with alot of quidditch and chores. It was now Wednesday the 26th, the day they were going to diagon alley.

  "We're running low Arthur." Mrs Weasley said, looking into the flower pot that presumably had the Floo powder in. "We'll have to buy some more today.. Ah well, guests first! After you, Celeste."

   Celeste stepped up and grabbed a pinch of the powder. Throwing it into the fire, she stepped in and shouted, "Diagon Alley!"

  Soon after came Cedric, Fred, George, Mr. Weasley, and the others, all except Harry. "What happened to Harry?" Celeste asked.

  "Might've gotten out in the wrong fireplace. We'll find him." Mr. Weasley assured.

After walking around for a couple of minutes, they found Harry with Hermione and Hagrid. "Harry," Mr. Weasley panted. "He hoped you'd only gone one grate too far. He move his glistening bald patch. "Molly's frantic -she's coming now-"

"Where did you come out?" Ron asked.

"Knockturn Alley." Hagrid said grimly.

"Excellent." Fred and George said together.

"We've never been allowed in." Ron said enviously.

"Why would you want to go in there? Seems sketchy." Celeste said, rolling her eyes.

"Exactly why we want to go there." Fred and George said together.

Mrs. Weasley came galloping into view, her handbag swinging wildly in one hand, Ginny just clinging onto the other. "Oh Harry - oh, my dear - you could have been any where-" Mrs. Weasley said, gasping for air.

They started to walk after Mrs. Weasley cleaned the soot off of Harry and Hagrid left. "Guess who I saw in Borgin and Burke's?" Harry asked Celeste, Ron, and Hermione as they climbed the steps of Gringotts. "Malfoy and his father."

"Was Julian there?" Cedric asked Harry. After Harry shook his head no, Cedric nodded. "Must be with his mum. I'll be back, Celeste, stay with them." Cedric turned and went to tell Mrs. Weasley he was going to look for a friend.

"Did Lucius Malfoy buy anything?" My Weasley asked sharply from behind them.

"No, he was selling-"

"So he's worried," Mr. Weasley said with grim satisfaction. "Oh, I'd love to get Lucius Malfoy for something..."

"You be careful, Arthur," Mrs. Weasley says sharply as they were bowed into the bank by a goblin at the door. "That family is trouble. Don't go biting off more than you can chew-"

"Especially since he already arranged a marriage for Julian." Celeste whispered to the other three.

"Oh my, who's the unlucky soul who has to marry into the Malfoys?" Hermione whispered.

"Melody. Though she probably won't let it happen, they're both happy with the relationships they have right now." Celeste answered.

"She's dating someone? It's been two months-"

"I thought you were supposed to be the smart one." Ron joked. "She's obviously dating you. You seem to be the only one clueless to it."

"Ron— oh there's my parents! Why don't you guys meet them."

They all walked up to them. "You're muggles!" Mr. Weasley said delighted have a drink! What's that you've got there? Oh you're exchanging muggle money. Molly, look!" He pointed excitedly at the ten pound notes in Mr Grangers hand.