2:12

"Now that's Seeker speed!" Fred gaped, seeming to not care that Cedric Diggory just punched his brother in the face and probably broke his nose.

    "Bloody hell..." Ron said.

   Cho and Hermione squeaked in surprise; Ginny looked like she was going to cry and puke at the same time; Harry was staring with his mouth open; Julian was smirking; Celeste was grinning, and George was laughing.

   "Finally someone got into a muggle fight with Percy!" George said.

  People were coming over to see what happened, though no teachers came. 

  "I'm a Prefect! Y-you can't hit Prefects!" Percy said, still holding his nose.

    "Oh yeah?" Cedric said mockingly. "Then don't accuse my sister of being the Heir. And don't talk about my mother," 

" And that goes for everyone else too, stop saying my sister and Harry are the Heirs." He added, walking back to Cho and Julian.

  "You have detention! And 20 points from Hufflepuff for assault!"

   At last, the term ended, and a silence deep as the snow on the grounds descended on the caste. Celeste was the only Slytherin girl that stayed so she was always in the Gryffindor common room or Hufflepuffs.

  Christmas morning dawned, Celeste was woken up very early by Hermione.

  "How did you get into here?" Celeste asked groggily. 

  "Melody gave the password to me before she left," Hermione said, opening the curtains. "Thanks for the book, by the way."

  Celeste muttered something incoherently. After getting dressed, she went into the Slytherin common room. "Can I open my presents before we leave?"

   Without waiting for an answer, she started to pull off the wrapping paper. She got money from her father, a book from Hermione, Chocolate frogs from Harry and Ron, Quills from Melody, a book with dried flowers from the Malfoys, and a Quaffle charm from Cedric. Her last gift was something soft and puffy. She opened it to see a Black sweater with a Green C. "Sweet." She pulled it on top of her shirt and got the presents for Harry and Ron.

   "I've been working on the Poly Juice Potion, it's ready," Hermione said once they climbed the many stairs to the Gryffindor entrance.

   "Great!" 

   Once they got in they went straight to the boy's dorm and went in without knocking.

   "Wake up," Hermione said loudly, pulling back the curtains at the window.

   "Hermione - Celeste - you're not supposed to be inhere -" Ron said, shielding his eyes from the light.

   "She woke me up the same," Celeste said sighing.

   "Merry Christmas to you, too," Hermione said, throwing him his present.

  "Yeah, Merry Christmas," Celeste said, throwing Harry and Ron their presents.

   "I've been up for nearly an hour, adding more lacewings to the potion. It's ready. Then I woke up Celeste -"

   "Are you sure?" Harry asked, sitting up.

     "Positive," Hermione said, sitting on Harry's bed. "If we're going to do it, I say it should be tonight."

   "Mum made you a sweater?" Ron asked, looking at Celeste's sweater.

  "Yes, it's nice. Are you going to put on yours?"

   "No. She gives us one every year."

    The Great Hall looked magnificent. The decorations were amazing. Dumbledore led them in a few of his favourite carols, Hagrid booming louder and louder with every goblet of eggnog he consumed.