3:7

It was cold and wet when the exited to the Quidditch stadium. Celeste saw that Julian and Cho were waving them over, already having the yellow paint on their faces.

   "Are you sure this paint comes off!" Cho yelled over the roaring winds.

   "80% sure! Melody got it at the quidditch shop!" Celeste yelled, brushing the hair out of her face.

    Celeste could barely see the players, only yellow and red blurs darting around.

   A time out was called; more points were scored; Cedric saw the snitch; Harry's going after him; Harry's stopped, why has he stopped? Harry's now falling; Dumbledore is screaming at the dementors; Harry hit the ground; Cedric catches the snitch.

   Celeste rushed down the stadium stairs, slipping slightly. She runs to congratulate Cedric, who grumbled something like "I only got it because Harry fell.... we need a rematch..."

   She then ran to Harry, who was now being levitated to the hospital wing.

   "I hope he's okay," Hermione whispered, her eyes brimming with tears.

   "He'll be okay," Celeste said, rubbing her back as they followed.

    "Lucky the ground was so soft." Alicia Spinnet said, breaking the silence in the Hospital wing.

  "Yeah, I thought he was dead for sure," George said.

   "He didn't even break his glasses," Eon said.

   "That was the scariest thing I've ever seen in my life," Hermione said, still sniffling.

   Harry's eyes snapped open.

   "Harry!" Fred said. "How're you feeling?"

   "What happened?" Harry said, sitting up so suddenly that they all gasped.

     "You fell off," Fred said. "Must've been -- what -- fifty feet?" 

    "We thought you'd died," Alicia said, whoo was shaking.

   Hermione made a small, squeaky noise. Her eyes were extremely bloodshot. 

    "But the match," Harry said. "What happened? Are we having a replay?"

      "We didn't – lose?"

   "Cedric got the Snitch," George said. "Just after you fell. He didn't realise what had happened. When he looked back and saw you on the ground, he tried to call it off. Wanted a rematch. But they won fair and square ...even Wood admits it." 

    "Where is Wood?" Harry said. 

     "Still in the showers," Fred said. "We think he's trying to drown himself." 

     Harry put his face to his knees, his hand's gripping his hair. Fred grabbed his shoulder and shook it roughly.

     "C'mon, Harry, you've never missed the Snitch before."

     "There had to be one time you didn't get it,' George said.

   "It's not over yet," Fred said. "We lost by a hundred points, right? So if Hufflepuff lose to Raven claw and we beat Raven claw and Slytherin ..."

    "Hufflepuff'll have to lose by at least two hundred points," George said.

     "But if they beat Raven claw ..."

     "No way, Ravenclaw is too good. But if Slytherin loses against Hufflepuff.."

     "It all depends on the points – a margin of a hundred either way –"